Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Yeah but you're eating which is fine compared to just looking down sullenly on what's in front of you, so you're fine and all that.
  2. I look seriously depressed with pizza in my hand in that second one.
  3. Same, only had a quick hello and 'pizza please' with elsigee40, should have maybe chatted to one or two more. Couldn't help but chuckle when a visiting head came up and said if the stand was anything do with some financial institute (?) vendor as she'd Googled it and a thread from here appeared. My feet hurt.
  4. Tomorrow. I am prepared to take EVERYTHING.
  5. So, who plans on shifting to it? I don't anticipate us to do anything having only just moved to 8.1 at the start of the school year.
  6. From looking at Twitter Impero have some lovely looking doughnuts, I hope there's some on Friday.
  7. Whaaaat? Nothing here in Chelsea, or on my walk from SE11.
  8. Wish I'd kept my 'ICT' Hi-vis from my old job, would have happily given that to anyone
  9. Pizza.
  10. I have the Whiplash OST on after seeing it Friday. It's intense.
  11. Yeah, this is ridiculous but a slight part of me is OK with the mother doing this? What if it's the case that the kids parent isn't very approachable and might wind up kicking off/up a fuss if they asked them over the phone/face to face? Again it's petty to do it via invoice, but what do we know eh?
  12. Jeans, shirt, cardigan, trainers. Yeah.
  13. If the school had a need for ID cards etc to be worn around then I would, but other than that? Nah. I could also do with some toolkit type stuff, at Spiceworld in Austin a few years ago I got a plethora of stuff when I checked into the hotel, couldn't fit in my suitcase to take home!
  14. I have a blue lanyard, but never ever need to use it.
  15. +1 for the Aeropress. Use the inverted method also, works well. As for coffee I'm ordering stuff from Rave at the moment, signature blend is great.
  16. I got a Casio tote bag a few years ago that actually came in quite handy carrying small bits around between the office and all sorts before losing it last year. Could do with a few pens, all mine seem to get taken when I'm not around. Softcat is good as well a Lightspeed rocket whenever anyone gets on my nerves.
  17. Just about to grab a coffee.
  18. Friday. Boom.
  19. Ah, have my own bike so not a problem on that end. In no rush to decide but my goal in 2015 is use TFL/public transport as little as possible. As of now I've spent £4.80 on two singles to play football every Monday, so not bad so far.
  20. I've never used one but I think if your journeys are under 30 minutes it's £2 for the whole day. So take it out, find a docking station, dock out again, if you follow my drift. Cycled from mine (SE11) to Canary Wharf often, can't imagine this will be much different.
  21. Might cycle actually, thinking about it.
  22. Hold on, there's Groups? I honestly never knew.
  23. Bumping this in the hope someone tells me where I'm going wrong....
×
×
  • Create New...