Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. >_> I've totally done this. Our projector maintenance is outsourced. [Nobody felt the need to ask/tell me about it.]
  2. This is an old list of checks I've been using, so that I don't forget anything... but I've got a feeling it's missing stuff. [image because I'm tired.] [Don't ask about duplicated tasks. I didn't make it.] What checks/tasks aren't there?
  3. The only race that matters is the PC Gaming Master Race.
  4. In case anyone is wondering, this is what it looks like. Le EDIT: Dagnabit, images didn't upload properly... Also, I set text shadows to black and it's mostly readable.
  5. It's apparently white text/icons on a mostly white background... Cool to have, possibly not to use.
  6. I totally didn't expect this. I'm also not a little bit sad that I'm not in the purple area... Green is OK too, I guess.
  7. EU code: PBGAHJNCLQ99 NA code: J4NDDJNHK3C7 Codes aren't single use.
  8. Aww... it doesn't work properly in Office 2013. Hipster Ariel is best Ariel, though.
  9. I totally didn't see this coming. /s
  10. We use VeryPC Thinbooks. Shoot @VeryPC an email. They'll hook you up with some pricing.
  11. I ain't got nuffin...
  12. [Citation needed] I have an uncanny ability to not do any work, but still stay employed.
  13. That's the £100 version, right?
  14. Buh muh soggyknee! May pick up Oddworld. Never actually played it. Plus Dark Souls 2 getting ordered soon. Bloodborne... I'm waiting for the complete edition.
  15. I'm now assuming a bunch of people can no longer access EduGeek...
  16. Unless it was advertised to have those features... Caveat emptor.
  17. @CAM confirmed for gun-toting, nationalistic, big-corp loving nutjob.
  18. World's Smallest Political Quiz Another [better?] one. I think it may be US-centric though...
  19. As with handwriting, so it is with politics. Lefty4Lyfe The correct answer is "jog on, mate".
  20. In my post in the "Coming out" thread? That was deliberate.
  21. Every time I've seen that, all I think of is the "Ayy LMAO" meme.
  22. We use Ruckus [32 APs] and haven't had many issues. Be a bit wary though, we've had to send an AP to the Netherlands [at our own cost] as it won't boot... because apparently that's where Ruckus support is based.
×
×
  • Create New...