-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
My ex has a prepayment meter with British Gas and is in a two bed flat. She heats by gas boiler, as well as hot water and cooks on gas too. She puts around £30 to £40 a month in the meter at this time of year depending on how cold it gets. The heating is on for a couple of hours max. There is no way that you should be paying £30 a week.
-
Does anyone have a Step by Step guide to setting up WebDav?
HarryMonkey replied to PEO's topic in Windows Server 2012
You could have a look here ... http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-server-2008-r2/94042-2008-r2-webdav-ipad.html -
Lots of places now have local selling places on Facebook. That tends to be my market stall of choice to sell things now. Might not get as a high a price but they sell for free and get picked up so no messing with packing etc.
-
Which now includes the postage as well. Greedy robbing ba*****.
-
This doesn't need an ice cream machine and is an excellent way of using up end of season strawberries. Combine it with a lime cheesecake and some spun sugar and yo have a delicious dessert. ... 500g/1lb 2oz strawberries, hulled, cut in half and frozen in a freezer bag or on a tray ¼ tsp vanilla essence 3-4 tbsp icing sugar 75g/3oz clotted cream 75ml/3fl oz whipping cream Blend the frozen strawberries, vanilla essence, icing sugar and clotted cream in a food processor for five seconds. With the motor running, pour in the whipping cream and continue to blend until smooth. Spoon the ice cream into a container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
-
I've always found their hardware prices to be competitive. All down to your negotiating power I guess.
-
No more that any other company trying to make a profit.
-
I think I might have another try
-
Thanks Stuart, that looks like just the job.
-
Where I am living at the moment, in a shared house, my landlord has a BT home hub wireless setup downstairs in the lounge. He lets us all use the wifi and has no problems with what devices we attach. I have a Buffalo NAS as well as a DLNA enabled Blu-Ray player along with a Netgear Access point with 4 port switch built in. What I want to be able to do is to plug my RJ45 devices into the Netgear box and then use that to talk wirelessly to the BT hub and then beyond out on to the Internetz. Should this be possible? (My experience of home wireless is somewhat limited to plugging it in and it working). (Connecting to the home hub via a CAT5 cable is not an option, it has to be done via wifi).
-
The one that I upgraded today had an option to not put a passcode in. Does the profile that you have loaded from configurator require a code? Maybe you should have a look through your profile just to check.
-
Yeah, that's pretty much what I did and I was actually quite pleased (given my advancing years) with my 23.
-
Can't say that I've ever needed any sort of multitool in the 17years I've worked in schools.
-
Congratulations to all ex smokers everywhere (from an ex smoker). http://www.exsmokers.eu/dayoftheexsmokers
-
I had Force9 (Plusnet) and had it for many years without a single issue. Their tech support was excellent on the few rare occasions that I needed it, even sent me a new router FoC. I moved over to BT in order to a) get the advantage of free wifi for my phone when out and about and free BT Sport. I have found absolutely nothing to complain about. In fact, when I changed from F9 to BT, there was a significant difference in speed with BT being around 10meg quicker than my F9 account.
-
Egg and bacon rolls on a Friday.
-
It be Thursday this year ooohaaaargggghhhh http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
-
House Guardians are becoming more and more popular. A google search will, I'm sure, yield tons of info. I was just in the situation of needing somewhere else to live and fast. I signed up at SPARE ROOM for flatshare, house share, flat share & rooms for rent. It's a free service, simply put up a profile of yourself, what you're looking for,and where, a budget and go from there. I was sorted in just over a week and if nothing else it will give you an idea as to what you're going to need to pay for the area you want to live. You can also do a search and it will update the search daily and email you with new finds.
-
Just looked at their forum for teh same thing. Seems like it's a bug and therefore won't do a silent install
-
-
-
I think you would be far better with VMs for your clean stations. A much neater approach IMO.
-
As far as I know, this isn't possible with CC4. What are you trying to achieve by this?
