-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Love Brassic. I must get round to watching what's on my planner.
-
Typhoo rescued https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cre7dxdpj04o
-
Mine is an absolute pleasure to drive.
-
-
-
Lane ..
-
Vauxhall owner to close Luton factory. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy8n3n62wq4o
-
SIMS Summer Update - Broken Wonde, Groupcall
HarryMonkey replied to markberry's topic in MIS Systems
I was told by a BM at one of my schools that that fileset was required. May just have been a bit of overreaction on her part. -
SIMS Summer Update - Broken Wonde, Groupcall
HarryMonkey replied to markberry's topic in MIS Systems
The problem there is that without doing the Autumn update, you can't apply the new fileset needed for the census and I believe that has a deadline. -
Clowns
-
Probably the best thing on TV. They've got the go ahead for a new series next year too.
-
Project
-
Milk ..
-
End of life dates for all sorts of things. https://endoflife.date/
-
Top. . .
-
Clevertouch Pro not connecting to PC
HarryMonkey replied to Jobos's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
In my experience, Clevertouch screens just work, there's nothing in the system tray. Usual diagnostics ... check that USB and HDMI cables are seated properly. Restart the board, bypass any wall boxes and plug in direct with fresh cables etc.- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
-
Abusive werewolf - swearwolf
-
-
When we had a bunch of "too old for school use iPads", I offered them to staff for the amount that Apple would have given us as trade-in. I seem to recall it was about a tenner.
-
SIMS Summer Update - Broken Wonde, Groupcall
HarryMonkey replied to markberry's topic in MIS Systems
All I have is the Autumn update and the 2901 fileset. Found out the hard way this morning that it wouldn't let me install the fileset without first running the autumn update so had to kick everyone out of SIMS for an hour and run them both. -
Well seen. Nice images.
-
My name is Andrew and I am a workaholic….
HarryMonkey replied to AJWhite1970's topic in General Chat
Wow Andrew, that's some story. I am so glad you are on the road to recovery. Therein lies a lesson to us all. Don't let Andrew's experiences be a waste. Learn from them and switch the damn thing off when you leave at the end of the day. -
Have you tried this ... https://www.smartsecurity.guide/how-to-reset-paxton-net2/
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
