-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
-
Looks like this year will be the last for the Vulcan ... catch it soon, whilst you still can. Vulcan To The Sky - Salute to the V-Force Tour
-
So are you saying that there's a plaice in society for this sort of thing?
-
This Topic is a bit of a grey area.
-
I tried this last night and it really made my running shoes more comfortable ... Lace Locking, give it a try.
-
Pc to use DSLR to take pictures
HarryMonkey replied to ninjafish's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Or, rather than just taking a steam hammer to crack a nut, use a regular digital camera and write down the names in the order in which they were taken ... just a thought. -
Congratulations to everyone involved. Here's to the next ten years
-
Update: Bought a Kindle Fire HD 7 at the weekend
-
But that's how he sees himself. The man's a nutcase (allegedly).
-
Blatter has no decency or honour full stop. I suspect he is at the very heart of what goes on but is clever enough to put enough people between himself and any wrong-doing. However, the timing of this has played into his hands. He will appear to be the squeaky clean one and will be re-elected on a promise to investigate any corruption. He cannot live without FIFA, however FIFA could (and should) live without him. When he's no longer there to cover his own tracks, that's when his world will come tumbling down around him.
-
Unfortunately, this will simply mean that Blatter will now be re-elected and continue on his crusade of whitewash, cover up and protecting his own back. Regrettably, I think whilst that odious specimen is in charge of FIFA, we will never get anywhere near the truth.
-
I think it was this iDsonix® SuperSpeed USB 3.0/2.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station For 2.5 or 3.5in HDD/SSD Tool Free Design - Supports 4TB+ Hard Drives Premium 12V2.5A Power Adapter&3.3 Ft USB3.0 Cable included: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories Mind you, as it has an electric motor in it, it was probably this Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO Nikon: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
-
IE for me both at home and at work although most of my browsing at home is via my iPad so use Safari. All of our workstations here have IE (default) and Chrome.
-
When I was little, I recall my mum having it for afters with blackberry vinegar on it.
-
Indeed!
-
I rest my case.
-
She had a mobile phone in 1985? Aged 10? Back in '85 a mobile phone came in it's own luggable bag, about 3 times bigger than a laptop bag, calls cost an inordinate amount, the phones weighed a ton and certainly wouldn't have been manageable by a ten year old. That is the point at which she lost all credibility.
-
Nice one Iain. Well done
-
Fixed that for you lol
-
I was, until recently, a scuba instructor. Now I just like to spend time with my new partner. However, when she's at work ... I have recently found an interest in photography. If I'm feeling energetic I'll go for a run or a bike ride or go to the gym. I'm a season ticket holder at Leicester City so spend every other weekend (ish) watching the footy. I was once part of a team that set a new guinness record for playing dominos underwater. When I'm not doing any of the above, you can generally find me asleep.
-
The man who invented predictive text has just died. His funfair will be hello on sundial. ------------------ A Roman walks into a bar holds up two fingers and shouts "Five beers please" ------------------ I took the shell off my racing snail to see if it would make him move faster. If anything it's just made him more sluggish
-
I bought myself a second hand Nikon D80 and I'm still learning how to drive it (I am a complete novice when it comes to DSLR). I've just bought (again, second hand) a Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG APO Macro to go with it. I've been pleased so far but I'm still very much at the beginner stage, I joined the local camera club so will hopefully be able to pick up lots of tips and advice there.
