Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Caught up with episode 1 last night. An excellent watch and scary too. Made even more so knowing that it actually happened. The denial by the authorities is sickening.
  2. My car passing its MOT
  3. Thanks, I'm going to have a look at the weekend
  4. It's quite shameful really given that it was me that actually started this thread
  5. Thanks for that, yes there is a local club but they meet on the one night of the week that I'm busy. Just need to get my self up and at it and I'll be ok.
  6. I am really struggling to get my motivation back to start running again
  7. I went to bed buzzing but exhausted at the same time, totally breathless. High octane tv at its very best.
  8. Maybe an alternative to a book would be to hook up with your local camera club. I've learnt loads that way.
  9. Grimsdale (Mr)
  10. When I wanted to add my partner to my policy, it was going to be an extra £12/month plus a £15 admin fee. If I change it all online (which is quite simple), I still have to pay the damned admin fee ... Why? I've done all the work for you!!! What admin is there that I haven't done?
  11. Insurance Person: Yes sir, we can change all of those details for you, oh did we also mention that there will be a £15 admin fee?
×
×
  • Create New...