-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
It's worth getting hold of his Googlewhack Adventure. The book is a great read and the video if very funny.
-
The Riftwar Saga trilogy by Raymond E Feist. This has just been reworked by the author with a lot of new stuff that he intended on putting in the original books but wasn't able to. £6.99 for the three books on Kindle.
-
-
We use loose tea when we can, we just bought one of these ... https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/riklig-teapot-glass-90150071/ You don't even need a tea strainer. They also do a smaller one for just a couple of cups.
-
Not sure that heroin training is a good use of resources.
-
Blimey. I think there may be some safeguarding issues there
-
I've accidentally swallowed the cats tablets... Don't ask me-ow!
-
My nan had the same problem.
-
peace.
-
Charity Recycling MK in Milton Keynes, recycles crisp packets (amongst other things) to raise money for charity. I'm sure there must be other local organisations doing the same. One of our teachers collects all of the crisp packs here in school and sends them off. https://www.facebook.com/recyclemk/
-
Just finished watching Manifest on Sky, can't wait for next season.
-
Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis , and Arnold Schwarzenegger are making a movie about classical composers. Sylvester Stallone said, "I'll be Mozart " Bruce Willis , "So.. I'll be Beethoven." Schwarzenegger announced , "in that case.. I'll be Bach ." It's National Tell A Joke Day
-
(of) sport
-
We had a heap of old PCs and such like which had been stored in a room that is now our new office so it all had to go in one hit. Enviro electronics have been terrific, they took away at least three old smartboards, they will take empty toners as well as a couple of defunct UPSs.
-
Another +1 for enviro electronics. So far we are on our 9th bin this holiday !!
-
Yellow
-
That first scene would have been ideal for a long exposure shot.
-
-
waterside
-
Chips.
-
The man who invented the word search has died. His funeral will be held next... T T I S P V G K M P H J G U O N Q U X N M O N D A Y W Z B A T K T E N O P G H C V N K O T D I M
-
nightmare
-
fair .
-
It does work, I have one and it's great fun. As an intro to kite flying, they are all spot on.
-
As some of you may have read in the cool things thread, I often take myself off to Dunstable Downs (or the local park or the beach) with a kite or two and spend an enjoyable hour or so kite flying. I find it a great way to relax and to unwind after a week here in school. For those of you that have children/grandchildren it's also a great way of dragging them away from the screen and introducing them to fresh air. Some kites can be quite challenging, especially the dual line kites ... parachute or stunt type. Anyway, the point of this inane drivel is that Aldi are selling a selection of kites as part of their "Special Buys" from Sunday (14th). I bought some last year and they have been brilliant (I'll probably go and get a couple more this time round too). If you look in the local toy shop or online, most decent ones are going for £15/20. The Aldi ones are (or were) £3.99 or £4.99 !! They are very good quality and will get you or your kids flying in no time. (I'm hoping to pick up a traditional box kite, if not I'll have to bite the bullet and get one from Amazon). Have fun.
