-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Ok, I have a question. I just posted with three images (from my iPhone) which all appeared upside down. Why ??
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Feature fireplace. -
Sorry to moan on here, but I'm absolutely fed up with people whinging about the prices of things... £1.50 for tea, £1.75 for coffee, £2 for a slice of cake and £2.50 for parking… Any more complaints and honest to god I will stop inviting people to my house!
-
Someone has far too much time on their hands.
-
My brain says HP Jetdirect but I'm not sure.
-
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Booked mine for Saturday morning. -
That's great, thanks. I have a Mavic mini which so far all I've managed is to shred a spider plant when I was messing about in the lounge and hack chunks out of my leg when I took it to the beach. I really must get round to doing some video with it.
-
Nice one. What was the drone you used?
-
You can get them but they're not cheap ... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234749941483?
-
I followed it up with an Amstrad cpc6128 and eventually to an Amstrad PC1640.
-
My first computer was a Spectrum.
-
-
And keep off the white lines when it's wet !!
-
One of the most delightful, humorous, gentle, poignant and entertaining programs in recent years.
-
I just use a (rechargeable) battery shaver now. A few minutes every morning and job done. No cuts, no fuss.
-
No. One voucher per customer. You also have to spend at least £25 when redeeming your £5
-
Manifest S4 Trailer
-
Is Christmas the best time of year to be working in IT?
HarryMonkey replied to verysmartbenn's topic in General Chat
Christmas at work is not really that much different to any other time of year for me to be honest. I shall enjoy the week off. We're toying with the idea of taking our caravan and going away this year to get away from it all. I used to have a timeshare many moons ago and looked forward to Christmas Day and Boxing day on the beach in the Canaries. -
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
Haven't had one of those through the door for years. -
Get your meter readings in. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63068943
-
I went to the off licence on Friday on my bicycle and bought a bottle of scotch and put it in the bicycle basket. As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell off the bicycle, the bottle would break. So I drank all the scotch before I cycled home. It turned out to be a very good decision, because I fell off my bike seven times on the way home.
-
I was in Matlock Bath at teh weekend and was surrounded by dozens (if not hundreds) of bikes and stirred up a few "if only" thoughts. I rode a lot 30-40 years ago (most of it illegally as I'd not passed my test, including a GPZ900 hardtail chop). Regret not retaking my failed test (when you could ride up to a 250). Maybe I'll get round to it one day.
