-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Has anyone had any experience with these? are they worth installing other than for "lazy" value (Alexa turn the heating down cos I can't be bothered to get off the sofa). https://www.tado.com/gb-en/smart-thermostat-overview
-
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Sorted -
I must admit I've never been charged by enviro for anything they've taken.
-
Enviro Electronics https://enviroelectronics.co.uk/
-
People keep asking me if Tina Turner is now living at my house. I keep explaining to them that she's simply the guest.
-
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
-
EduCook: The Cookery Help and Ideas Thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
-
Just started watching After Life. It's ok, amusing in places. I've watched the first 3 episodes so far, they seem to follow a bit of a formula, and rely on the F and C words for some of their humour. I'll stick with it and see how it goes.
-
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
No different -
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
-
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Yes, Pete Chilvers. From what I remember he had a mountain of old RM kit (mostly stored at his house). -
The New RM User Group
HarryMonkey replied to rmusergroup's topic in Network and Classroom Management
I understand that there's an area at Bletchley Park with a load of RM kit. It was set up by my ex head of IT from when I first started in schools IT back in '95. -
Snakes on a Plant Saturday Night Lever
- 118 replies
-
- artist's name
- band name
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Fool Runnings.
- 118 replies
-
- artist's name
- band name
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cattle Of Britain
- 118 replies
-
- artist's name
- band name
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
The Hound Of Music Lard Of The Rings
- 118 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- artist's name
- band name
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Remote Access from home to Work\School PC
HarryMonkey replied to swiftysw1's topic in Enterprise Software
What is the cost of Anydesk? -
RM Network Admin Access
HarryMonkey replied to Throwaway22's topic in Network and Classroom Management
I'm sure there was an option in the RMMC to turn off UAC. Maybe I'm mis remembering. 20 odd years of using RM and then a couple of not and it soon goes out of the head!! -
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I would have thought a question mark. -
I'll have a play on my iPad later with Snapseed and see what that does.
-
A few from the Aussie Pink Floyd gig in Milton Keynes last night. I really would urge anyone who is a Floyd fan to go and see these.
-
I've done both of these to no avail. Ok, lets have another go. EDIT: Nope, they all came out upside down again. I give up. You'll have to twist your heads round.
-
I guess I'll have to run them through photoshop and get them turned round. Interestingly, they all appeared the right way on Facebook and on my OneDrive.
