skell
Members-
Posts
585 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by skell
-
I agree with FN-GM. I recently removed HAP from our network for this reason and went with Google Drive / OneDrive access and VPN access for staff.
-
How do you know its 64bit? The version I have you have to run from DOS (or FreeDOS, in my case)
-
Change your workstation date to match the admission date. Worked for me.
-
OK, so I've loaded it onto a different machine and it loads. However when I select the file, and then the fields, when I click OK, the program crashes out with no error. This happens when I select Admission Number and Person ID. It doesn't crash when I don't select Person ID but then I get the status NOT FOUND on all the entries.
-
Hi guys I've used SBI in the past, and have installed the latest version. However it refuses to load. No error, nothing. Anyone any ideas? Cheers!
-
Standard practice where exactly? We don't ban them, and previous schools I worked in didn't ban them.
-
Hmm, I have a OPO, and pretty much the first thing I did was flash it with 12.1 nightlies. Works a treat. Always wanted a Nexus phone, love me some stock Android.
-
@Dos_Box have you tried flashing it with Cyanogenmod?
-
Coolio! I'll be in touch.
-
@VeryPC_Colin_M Are they getting a 5th or 6th gen CPU upgrade soon?
-
Yeah, rather than shipping the whole unit back, you just ship the screen or the PC. Horses for courses really.
-
Personally not keep on AIO. You lose the whole thing if one component goes.
-
@AButters what would you recommend instead? From my experience they're fantastic - couldn't recommend them enough. Small, fast, reliable.
-
We have 150 of them, supplied by @VeryPC. No complaints at all, only had to send one back due to a bad bios, promptly fixed and returned.
-
NUC5i3RYH from @VeryPC Core i3 8GB RAM 120GB SSD
-
Microsoft UE-V, part of MDOP.
-
Blocking everything (smoothwall)
skell replied to tomo1095's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Auth bypass? -
University Student Survey - VLE's and anytime anywhere learning
skell replied to UniStudent123's topic in General Chat
Mark I was willing to provide answers, right up until you asked for the last two digits of my mobile number and my mothers maiden name... -
@gshaw Yes thats true. Its clumsy. There is probably a way to fix it with fiddling with the claims.
-
Yes, it does.
-
Phoenix Webinar - Update on Server 2016 & System Centre 2016
skell replied to timbo343's topic in Courses and Training
It just seems Microsoft want us to move to Linux... -
"But they've got sigma 7 clearance! It's OK!" /s
-
@DrCheese that was exactly my thoughts when I first heard about this.
