Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

skell

Members
  • Posts

    585
  • Joined

Everything posted by skell

  1. I agree with FN-GM. I recently removed HAP from our network for this reason and went with Google Drive / OneDrive access and VPN access for staff.
  2. How do you know its 64bit? The version I have you have to run from DOS (or FreeDOS, in my case)
  3. Change your workstation date to match the admission date. Worked for me.
  4. OK, so I've loaded it onto a different machine and it loads. However when I select the file, and then the fields, when I click OK, the program crashes out with no error. This happens when I select Admission Number and Person ID. It doesn't crash when I don't select Person ID but then I get the status NOT FOUND on all the entries.
  5. Hi guys I've used SBI in the past, and have installed the latest version. However it refuses to load. No error, nothing. Anyone any ideas? Cheers!
  6. skell

    OMG

    Well... did you get the photos off?
  7. Standard practice where exactly? We don't ban them, and previous schools I worked in didn't ban them.
  8. Hmm, I have a OPO, and pretty much the first thing I did was flash it with 12.1 nightlies. Works a treat. Always wanted a Nexus phone, love me some stock Android.
  9. @Dos_Box have you tried flashing it with Cyanogenmod?
  10. Coolio! I'll be in touch.
  11. @VeryPC_Colin_M Are they getting a 5th or 6th gen CPU upgrade soon?
  12. Yeah, rather than shipping the whole unit back, you just ship the screen or the PC. Horses for courses really.
  13. Around £400.
  14. Personally not keep on AIO. You lose the whole thing if one component goes.
  15. @AButters what would you recommend instead? From my experience they're fantastic - couldn't recommend them enough. Small, fast, reliable.
  16. We have 150 of them, supplied by @VeryPC. No complaints at all, only had to send one back due to a bad bios, promptly fixed and returned.
  17. NUC5i3RYH from @VeryPC Core i3 8GB RAM 120GB SSD
  18. Microsoft UE-V, part of MDOP.
  19. Mark I was willing to provide answers, right up until you asked for the last two digits of my mobile number and my mothers maiden name...
  20. @gshaw Yes thats true. Its clumsy. There is probably a way to fix it with fiddling with the claims.
  21. Yes, it does.
  22. It just seems Microsoft want us to move to Linux...
  23. "But they've got sigma 7 clearance! It's OK!" /s
  24. @DrCheese that was exactly my thoughts when I first heard about this.
×
×
  • Create New...