-
Posts
922 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Liam
-
I just use that.. just have all the servers in my laptop in rd manager and connect .
-
I generaly leave profiles on the machine for 30 days. I found that most teachers have seating plans and it speeds things up for the kids. Maybe this is why we do not experience anything? its certainly a strange one though - and seemingly unique to your environment?
-
Have you got something in the profiles? Perhaps a start menu with something in startup? Is it a mandatory one or just gets created locally? Trial and error I guess.
-
Glad it’s not only me. But you can do it from picture viewer and then specify the path yourself.
-
Hm.. with the pattern being so consistent I would say it’s gpo. Try taking out the gpo that adds them and add the printer manually. Log on and off. Does it remain?
-
Can’t say I have experienced it. But not a recent update? How are ou adding the printer? Script or group policy preferences?
-
After logon? Or not appearing as part of a logon process?
-
I have iPads, hate them although to be honest they server a purpose.. nothing more than an output device though. We also have 30 Linx. Cheap and cheerful but the kids love them. I’m not looking for some cheap android ones just for revision purposes. Need to deploy some apps centrally and be able to mange them ideally Any suggestions?
-
Anyone help with this? Still having issues. I have even tried to send via a end to end vpn and still Get drop outs. Any ways I can troubleshoot? I am thinking it’s client level?
-
i seem to remember having to change the connection via a powershell cmdlet. I cant remember what it was now but i think i had configured the internal name
-
In the backend it will ask what resources you want to allow. As a test click any resource. Maybe you have just added a server group or something
-
Check rap and cap rules
-
had to request the patch.. but then our LA didn't have it to release to us so they have had to ask capita! All this to delete a SEN status! Thanks for all your help though folks.. Should be sorted soon with any luck!
-
Im having this issue now.. I have checked permissions and they are all fine. Capita suggested that i check the region of the computer and run windows updates. Thats all done too.. Its so frustrating - any suggestions? Thanks
-
I built it into our mdt process now using exception deployer. Poor really
-
Seen this before using schedules tasks and scripting. So you have a bank of images and the script changes the name of the files on a schedule of your choice. I don’t use it personally but I remember gojng to an ict managers meeting once and this is how it was achieved. Group policy was the deployment method though. I have never had any issues with it. We just reference a server share of wallpapers
-
New deployment of Server 2016 Datacenter: no network access
Liam replied to swarohi's topic in Windows Server 2016
Ah.. drivers?- 8 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- connectivity
- datacenter
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
New deployment of Server 2016 Datacenter: no network access
Liam replied to swarohi's topic in Windows Server 2016
Not VMware tools?- 8 replies
-
- connectivity
- datacenter
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thought as much.. just needed to confirm that. Thanks
-
I never redirect appdata I leave eveything local
-
Often always gpo or dns
-
Does part code 2UJ-00012 (desktop for education) cover servers?
-
Have to tried process of elimination by removing some policies that are applying?
-
I am in the market for 2 cameras for performing arts. It doesnt have to be the ferrari oc cameras as its not for recording shows - mainly for submitting work to the exam board. My initial thoughts were that a go pro would do the trick and its light, portably and can be mounted in several ways. Having looked at the price it may be a little over budget. Can anyone recommeng any? Im looking at £500 for the two. Thanks Liam
-
isnt that a skype update?
