-
Posts
861 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by alonebfg
-
XBOX 360 Users Group
alonebfg replied to safehands96's topic in XBOX 360 Users Group's XBOX 360 Users Group Topics
Alonebfg and at the moment I am have a good go with burnout Call of duty 4 + a few more -
Ok I am not a big fan off lots of sites that sell music IE i like ipod but then have to buy downloaded music from itunes to be legal and play on ipod but now i have discovered play and they have a downloads bit tried it out and it work on all our mp3 players as it downloads as a MP3 (could not believe it and have not seen much publicity about it or is it just me being a hermit. I will admit they have not got much of a catalogue but I like it and its cheaper than itunes.
-
yes hotmail as well sysman And ref the person who asked about the audit they might look at anything. I know someone who got asked to show a piece of software that only works on ms-dos but because it was still on the book and had not been written off he had to show it. (He did not have it) He got a bit of a telling off and had another audit three months later but that was not just because of that one thing I have found is that if you want to ditch software insure accountant writes it off.
-
its driving me mad trying to sort out some licencing for a audit and I cant even access the site.
-
OK whats happened http://edugeek.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16124 http://www.euro2day.gr/articlesfna/59476801/ also outages on there volume license site and windows live messenger up and down all day anyone know anything rang them today and all I got was we know there are problems and we are looking into it. (maybe another government playing with routing ) by the way that is a joke and not an opinion (u tube fiasco) lol. What the real reason I wonder.
-
ok here is the problem I am using the edugeek joomla template and love it and currently trying to port it to 1.5. now here is the problem for the newsletter and policys i have decided to go with dockman and using the jce docman link plugin it works a treate (the school wanted to archive newsletters an it is superb for organising downloads and easy to use) I just have one proble and that is I need a facility to email people the new newsletter (or link to download) when it is updated but here is the crunch I want people to sign up to the newsletter without having to register. Any ideas would be great.
-
as an alternative has anyone looked at http://joomlacmssolutions.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 as smooth gallery seems to have little or no support now
-
This is just a question (why here you ask) has anyone incorporated moodle into the edugeek joomla package as it somthing i am looking at doing and wondering if anyone has and good ways to do it.
-
[closed] bug/error: Main Page fault
alonebfg replied to SimpleSi's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
I dont know if this is related but i get this error on main page Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 66 bytes in /home/default/live.edugeek.co.uk/user/htdocs/plugins/system/remember.php on line 68 Also reading the other messages with the problem I have found an issue with backups (need to restart apache after backup) only a suggestion. But i have not got a clue what has caused the above error -
yes south west plymoth and lived in dorset all my life
-
If you sign up for a free distribution licence you get all the msi https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flash%5Fshockwave Which installer formats are available through the licensing program? Adobe provides installers in the following formats: EXE, MSI, MSM and DMG. Installers may not be available in all formats for all Players. Adobe also provides a Flash Player Catalog for licensing and use with the SMS 2003 R2 Inventory Tool for Custom Updates. Catalogs for other players are not available at this time. View licensing options for more information.
-
At the moment i am having as play with 1.5 as it is now stable But the biggest problem is that it is not easy to transfer over as i have just found out. I have been playing with different gallery's instead of slide show it has support and seems to work with 1.5 as well. Also as i am playing with 1.5 Please can i play with your template (I know Its free to download as part of a package but always polite to ask) will give you a copy when i have finished.
-
just as a little note on this i have updated my site to the .14 as i believe it is stable now. and if you do need to update it is so simple (I know sysman is a busy man) it is just a case of ftp the patch over your site (backing up first) and thats it done. On the subject of new releases sysman do you know of way to get smoothgallery to work with 1.5 I have tried but I just keep getting a XML Parsing Error at 88:110. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token) I am just playing for the time being but just wondering.
-
this is where mine will be not got any content yet. here
-
ok still no luck I think it is to do with the plugin Dont think it work proplery
-
ok I have just found this http://gizmodo.com/341633/holy-crap-first-150+inch-lifescreen-plasma-photos and http://gizmodo.com/341676/video-150+inch-panasonic-lifescreen-plasma-looks-even-bigger-up-close what I want to know is do they deliver to schools as i want on and it wont fit in the house. Also how much lol (I can dream cant I)
-
[closed] bug/error: Main Page fault
alonebfg replied to SimpleSi's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
the problem is here the only way i have got here is via a known old address but a lot of other pages keep trying to get me to download a php file. -
ok thats it i have broken it now lol never mind have done a new install and it seems to be ok again. where do you put the directives as it does not seem to show my username just username:
-
k can you put a bit more info than that i cant find out where it goes as i am not getting a echo ??My php is not good.
-
I like your idea zero but I am not good at building vbs at all i do try without sucess most of the time and mine are very basic.
-
how do you test it to see if it is working I just want to make sure. I have also installed the most resent version and it is not working still but lapd is working fine.
-
Ok this has got me stuck I need to deploy this to all machines on our network but cant and there does not seem to be a msi It is a known problem with IE7 and exchange 2003 sp1 that caused this and now i have got to deploy it somehow. Any idears would be welcome.
-
after trying and trying and trying i have come to the conclusion that this only works with windows based aphache and not linux but i am still looking into it. I have found the problem it is this sspi_auth_module modules/mod_auth_sspi.so and it can only be installed onto a windows apache php install so there is no way to get it working. Ok i think it might have something to do with the directives and where i put them any idea.
-
Ok it just dont work i cant automaticaly log in. I can type username and password of a domain user and it will let me log in but when i goto the site it wont automaticaly auth me its driving me nuts. It does not seem to be retriving the data from IE7 I dont know way and cant find the answer.
-
ok all sorted I needed to create a menu compontant in that menu and then allow it so see the other modules thats it done
