Why are you a school tech?
Why are you working in the school sector?
46 members have voted
-
1. Why are you working in the school sector?
-
I lost a high stakes card game
-
I am Dr. Richard Kimble
-
The hours are more condusive to family life
-
I am taking part in the pilot for the pilot of a new reality TV show
-
I would not get to deal with so different technolgies working for a corporate IT dept.
-
Job security and a good pension. Why are you looking at me like that? No. What is BSF?
-
-
Recent Threads
-
- 0 replies
- 6 views
-
- 1 reply
- 53 views
-
Netsweeper Captive Portal for BYOD (Azure Auth)
By Frodo_Baggins, in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
- netsweeper
- captive portal
- (and 1 more)
- 0 replies
- 27 views
-

Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now