Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Cisco 2802 AP here which is running CAPWAP.

 

All our other AP's are Cisco 2602's so we don't have a controller onsite, thus I need to configure this so it is running Mobility Express.

 

There are a number of guides online as well as a few YouTube videos. I can connect to it using TFTP and Putty using a serial cable. I need to be able to login using the default credentials then I can follow the process to get Mobility Express installed, however the prompt to login quickly passes and then it enters discovery mode and starts looking for a controller.

 

Can anyone help? How can i get it to stop at the point it asks for credentials so i can enter them and begin to configure it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...