kmount Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 50 mugs for the 50 top highest rep score? I'd stand a chance then as I'm not going BETT!
elsiegee40 Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 50 mugs for the 50 top highest rep score? Auction them on eBay! All proceeds to the "new edugeek server" or the "edugeek BETT" fund!
witch Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 What about those of us who aren't allowed/aren't able to come to BETT? We have supported Edugeek for many a year, and this is how we are repaid???? Don't abandon us, just because we can't get to London
john Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 So your all after one of these? Nope I've got one already
tomscaper Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 I agree i would love to go, but i cannot afford to go to london, and school wouldn't be interested in paying for me to go. What about those of us who aren't allowed/aren't able to come to BETT? We have supported Edugeek for many a year, and this is how we are repaid???? Don't abandon us, just because we can't get to London
EduTech Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 Nope I've got one already And me! but its just a mug sitting on a desk now as some little "child" broke my handle Maybe we get the Edugeek Shop
Edu-IT Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 What about those of us who aren't allowed/aren't able to come to BETT? We have supported Edugeek for many a year, and this is how we are repaid???? Don't abandon us, just because we can't get to London Well, it's a good point, but put it this way. If you don't go to BETT then you can't expect to get freebies from the Microsoft stand, for example, can you? I mean to post the mug to you it's going to cost EduGeek. I like the idea of having an EduGeek shop where you can buy the products but as for posting freebies I think it kind of defeats the object of giving things out on the stand.
Quackers Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 How about some fix the pc puzzle at the stand? thats rock hard, and you have 3 minutes to fix it and if you do you get a mug.
Domino Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 I bought one of the old mugs and it was nicked at my last place of work .... :-( does that mean i deserve a new one?
russdev Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 Enjoying the night life well certain admins who names start with Ri, Ch and SH are in bar drinking whisky other admins decided midnight might be time to call it in (anyway got few hours of work yet). Russ
john Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 Enjoying the night life well certain admins who names start with Ri, Ch and SH are in bar drinking whisky other admins decided midnight might be time to call it in (anyway got few hours of work yet). Russ hehe glad your not letting them lead you astray Russ, terrible people these admins at times
GrumbleDook Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 How about the first person to: Get GD off the fence, catch Geoff out by asking a question he does not know the answer to and get Russ to denounce RM Gets a mug and/or the post of edugod for a year. The person that manages all three *deserves* to be EduGod for a year. Does it have to be done publicly?
Hightower Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 Yeah - for all I have been to BETT and asked different people at the stand what the changes were I got no response. So I would also like to know.
EduTech Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 We Want To Know!! We Wont To Know!! Let us Edugeek Members be known to your plans!
webman Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I bett it was all a joke to generate more interest
ninjabeaver Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 No, i deffo got a glimpse of what it is to be when I got there yesterday.
ZeroHour Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 Psssssst. Close to the truth but your missing a letter I will be working on the mojo right now but we did not have internet at the hotel thus no way to do it last night. Wave 1 is coming!
john Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 This is an outrage. I'm calling my union. Oh Craig trust you! I think you will be ex-communicated by the Lords for that, infact your almost being Teacher-esq about that!!!!!!!!!
webman Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 At least I'm not doing any teacher-training. *looks at StewartKnight*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now