ZeroHour Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 (edited) Just a message to let you all know that its Ric_'s birthday is today (no he didnt publish his age ) Have a good one Ric_ you sexy beast Edited April 15, 2008 by ZeroHour
Dos_Box Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Happy birthday Ric, I'll get you a bottle(s) of something once last Thursdays meeting drink wears off
ChrisC Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Wow, that was disturbing.... Happy birthday Ric_! Chris
apeo Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Quick Scroll!!! Scroll!! im in a shared office and that looked well dodgy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wheres the cake?
EduTech Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Have a Great Day Ric! Happy Birthday * Quickly gets of page as everyone in office looking at me like i am weird * (dodgy Pic )
GrumbleDook Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 All the best mate. I would say that you should go out an party tonight ... but I am sure you will be your usual restrained and quiet self, and just have a quiet drink.
Michael Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Happy Birthday Ric_!! That's one hell of a beast ZeroHour! ;-) ...my poor eyes!
Gatt Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Ric_ own up.. you sabotaged FastHost's servers so you could hide that pic
Ric_ Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 I wondered why Gavin at Smoothie rang me to wish me happy birthday! Just taking it easy today... been out for lunch with a friend and then I'm going out for a meal this evening with my family... and probably back in time for a couple at the local Honestly... I'm not an alocholic... I just can't stop drinking!
mactech03 Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 Happy Birthday Ric_'s, May your birthday be the best ever! -mactech03:-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now