-
Posts
419 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by soapyfish
-
Hi Arthur, I can test it today maybe, if things stay calm-ish thanks for the download
-
Is anything in the works, a driver only version for Windows 7 and XP would be the most awesome thing
-
Did anyone get any where with this ? I am about to look at this and any pointers would be really very helpful.
-
Great I was hoping you were going to say that ! thanks again
-
Yes It turns out that the package was allocated using the LST, what difference does this make ?
-
Inside the package.log it states which use allocated the package which is really helpful but I am a little worried to see that I have 1 package installed that has not been done by the normal user.. Why would the RMC3IENGA be allocating packages ?! SERVER_NAME/HAE RMC3IENGA - modifying package assignments for ***/Main Site :- Assigning: Microsoft .NET Framework 4
-
Its certainly gonna make my life a bit easier !
-
Thats great thank you its EXACTLY what I wanted. Curiously I also opened a call with RM on the same issue. They were unable to sell me how to access this information even after checking within the support team ! No sure if I should post there response so will not but anyway cheers again !
-
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to see when packages have been allocated and by who to stations using the "RM Management Console" I was hoping to see this information in the "MS Event Log" but no such luck. Thanks.
-
I had the same issue way back and installing the PPT viewer was all that it needed.
-
Does anyone Know if Capita ever introduced this feature ?
-
Hi Everyone, Many of my users are reporting that after entering their password incorrectly once at a station the login box remains grayed out for more than 20 mins, The issue is not happening to all users or at all stations. We are running a fully patched RM CC3 network Windows XP clients on Win 2003 servers. Does anyone have any ideas ?
-
I think that is exactly the issue really
-
I am wondering if students will use this to auto generate homework !......I does look very promising though even if the reference sources are maybe abit hit and miss.
-
Hi, I there anyone out here that is running an Aero Hive wireless network, I would be really grateful for some feed back from people that are using the kit in a secondary school. PM me if thats more comfortable. Thanks
-
Hi thanks for the quick reply, Its an exe file that runs and removes the smartboard software, it does not actually install anything,
-
Is there a way that you can enter keystrokes to the batch file without needing to use the keyboard.....I know that makes no senese really. so heres an example. 1)Batch file runs program, 2Program runs, 3)Program prompts user to reboot or not, At the last stage I want the machine to reboot but I do not want to press the enter key to confirm that. I want to including a value in the batch file that will do that for me, Does anyone have any suggestions ?
-
Has there been any more progress ? I am connecting via the HGFL
-
Hi, I am having real bother with the syntax of OpenBSD pf packet filter software. I have setup some access points for our 6th form students to use with their personal laptops which are clearly untrusted on the domain with this in mind I send all traffic through OpenBSD using a pf and a network bridge. I want to only allow access to port 80 for web browsing. I have the rules to allow this working fine. The onyl problem with this so far is that each student needs to configure the proxies by hand each time they connect to the wireless. I understand that using the redirection options within pf I can automatically forward their requests to another host, although in this instance I want to redirect the packets to squid running on the same machine but on a different interface ( the squid instance on this machine is a sibling to our main proxy for the whole school.) I am making all the correct changes as far as I can see but I am consistanty bugged with a syntax error.... does anyone have any idea what I am getting wrong the offending line is below. pass in on $extIF proto tcp from any to any port 80 rdr-to 172.19.159.33 any help greatfully received !
-
yeah I guess I discovered you could cook wood to coal the other day not very effcient though compared to coal its self !
-
Who uses what proxy server inside their network?
soapyfish replied to DCS's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Now I just need to get the transparent Proxy working on OpenBSD PF and the redirection rules sorted out ! -
Who uses what proxy server inside their network?
soapyfish replied to DCS's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
I use Squid on Debian in school, which uses the LEA proxies as a parent. The Filtering is also all done by the LEA. According to Calamaris squid monitoring tool. Average speed increase: 46.98% Bandwidth savings in Percent: 34.45% I guess thats good ? -
wow is terrible unless you like the pointless grind ! but yeah minecraft is keyboard crack for sure
-
An updated link to the "Command Line Use of SIMS Installers.pdf" http://www.capita-cs.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/SOLUS/Command%20Line%20Use%20of%20SIMS%20Installers.pdf
