-
Posts
419 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by soapyfish
-
Hi, I have a weird problem were my domain administrator account on one of my servers is unable to load a parentpay.com url used for submitted payment transactions. I only get a page "Cannot be displayed". The server is 2008 R2. when I access this page using the local administrator account or another administrative account it works fine, additionally the domain administrator account works correctly on the all the other servers.... On the effected server I am able to ping the target and I am also able to trace route all the way to it. I have check our Smoothwall logs to make sure that its not being blocked and I have also bypassed our Smoothwall and gone direct through the RM proxy. I have also reset the browser to defaults and tried Firefox portable edition and added the page to compatibility mode and trusted sites.......All to no avail. Oh yeah and the server has been rebooted too just in case.....
-
I am not sure that it is a brute force attack for two reasons, 1) The time between each attempt varies between 2 and 10 seconds or so. 2) I would expect to see 10's or 100's or requests per second rather than 1 every 2,8 seconds...... Not that I am all the familiar with brute forcing RDS to be honest.
-
We expanded our P2000G3 with a D2700 connected via 6GBps SAS this means that we can easily add the storage to our existing infrastructure, compatibility was assured. it was cheap <6K with 25x 10K 600GB SAS drives.
-
Why do Samsung ruin their phones with poor software?
soapyfish replied to FN-GM's topic in General Chat
I have tried many phones over the years not all brand new, but once I found pure android I never looked back. The software Samsung overlay over android really ruin it and make the hardware feel like its already old. and iPhone well don't even start me on iPhone... iPhone 3Gs, S2, S4, Original Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6P, Pixel XL -
Ruckus ZoneDirector - Anyone updated to v10 firmware yet?
soapyfish replied to localzuk's topic in Wireless Networks
Version 9.12.3.0 build 61 is the last version to support the 7363, displayed as the zf7363 in the Zone Director. I wished Ruckus would support the older version hardware for longer too to be honest. -
Me too I guess we are too late though
-
[video] Hackney Colliery Band - Prodigy Medley
soapyfish replied to JJonas's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Its on mine for sure -
[video] Hackney Colliery Band - Prodigy Medley
soapyfish replied to JJonas's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
How about, BlastBeats,Death Metal Vocals French Accordion and Opera Saxophone and Harpsichord, and an Overwhelming sense of Joy and Jauntyness ! -
Nope, I will says its HP hardware
-
Nope, I will says its HP hardware
-
I just wanted to see if you people noticed !....should have known you would have done really
-
Huh ? I am confused
-
-
@Patrick, Is that Chocks Away for the A3000 ?
-
I would also use nmap too to map out services that are being offered on differing parts of the network
-
Arhh Look at them there voxels !
-
@Tesla Alone in the Dark.
-
Device priority/QoS on Procurve equipment
soapyfish replied to synaesthesia's topic in Wired Networks
Try observium ! Observium -
HIC Connectivity Procurement
soapyfish replied to deano3693's topic in Hertfordshire Techies's Hertfordshire Techies Topics
Does anyone think that the speed options are somewhat limited ? -
its the front but not a server
-
-
I got one of those for Christmas in the early-ish 80's its was the best Christmas present ever !
-
BBC Micro ?
