Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

sukh

Members
  • Posts

    2,161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sukh

  1. So use the ExchRCA & test, assuming it's still failing.
  2. Shared Calendars, I assume these are shared mailbox calendars and not Public Folder calendars as I didn't see them in the output above. If you want to use shared calendars with Public Folders then you still need a Public Folder datavase, if you want to share calendars using mailboxes then you don't. You need to decide that. How to Remove a Public Folder Database: Exchange 2007 Help Removing Public Folder Databases: Exchange 2007 Help
  3. @Rabbie - You don't want to be using both. You will get undesired behaviour. Either set using Set-MailboxSentItemsConfiguration (Mystery of the sent item! - Sachin's Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs) or use the regkey. Regkey needs to be set to one. Make sure you have the latest CU + SP for Office. Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Preferences Name: DelegateSentItemsStyle Type: DWORD Value: 1
  4. Not sure what happened to my last reply. Check the OAB distribution method. Make sure it's Web-Based, then you can remove PF all together. How to Create an Offline Address Book: Exchange 2007 Help
  5. If your issue is the same then do that, but didn't you say that is already ticked? If it still fails, ExcRCA.
  6. The connector from what I remember is restricted. You have 2, Default& Client. Ckients conne t on 587 the Default isnt used by clients, only for server comm.. you seem to have a misconfig. Check your connector settings.
  7. Is the issue with the mbx or PST? Or are you saying that youre only using a PST & no exch mbx?
  8. cant seem to send a PM, will try again.
  9. what im saying is are you using a exch server or a 3rd party mail server?
  10. What AS agents are you running on Exch? Have you tried adding a bypass for the sender?
  11. Wanted I wanted to see was the actual email addresses so I can see what's going on. I know you have edited by giving the description but I wanted to verify. Can you PM me?
  12. Get-PublicFolder -Identity "\" -Recurse
  13. You can't compress your personal archive if you're using Exch or 0365, the data is in a mailbox not a PST. Personally I wouldn't use PST files as there's more risk of data loss/corruption.
  14. PF are used for content/calendars/oab/free busy/org forms/system folders. However, you need to know what is being used in your env. If I were to guess I would say the usual stuff. I would gather statistics. Get-PublicFolder –Identity '\Non_IPM_Subtree' –Recurse | Select Name, Identity | Format-Table –AutoSize Get-PublicFolder -Identity "\" -Recurse | Get-PublicFolderClientPermission | where{$_.Accessrights -eq "owner"}
  15. Good stuff :-)
  16. If you have a look at that link I posted, it's all there. Let me knkw ehich part youvget stuck on. 1st create the connector via the EMC, then set the permission via EMS. Have you created a dedicated connector for relaying?
  17. But did you set the extended rights?
  18. Seems like you're not using Exch at all. You need to find out what the requirement is, and where the system will be installed, intrnally on your LAN or is is external. And where they want to relay to.
  19. Make sure your relay connector is setup as below. Do not change exissting ones. Seems like you have not enabled relaying. Exchangepedia | How To Allow Relaying in Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007
  20. Just make sure they dont come back if EAP was used to set them.
  21. When they click on autodiscover? Do you mean when they run Test? Troublshooting Autodiscover (Exchange 2007/2010) - EXCHDXB - Site Home - TechNet Blogs I suggest you follow the above & post back results.
  22. Any update?
×
×
  • Create New...