Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. Right, is my mate having me on. Did Dierdre Barlow ever play a harmonica in the Rovers Return?
  2. My test lab. Oh come on!
  3. a fammock!?
  4. I have inputted them in to my outlook calendar but it's such a half arsed attempt, I feel I would be doing a disservice by setting it free to all. Plus everyone would know what my squash plans are for the next couple of weeks!
  5. If only someone could make a calendar for the BBC dates which I could quickly and easily import into my outlook calendar...
  6. #You are the thread starter, twisted thread starter#
  7. I be like dis!
  8. That's all I'm saying...
  9. I know, it's like comparing apples with pears!
  10. I had a problem with a leaky pipe that only leaked when the heating was on, which looked similar to this. It looks like a bit of water is getting there in one go rather than a steady influx so maybe a leak or something overflowing, as you mentioned not much rain lately...
  11. I've used them. They seem better than they used to be, I don't think you'll have any problems and their prices are reasonable.
  12. Doe's my head in when staff ask for ancient videos like this. I just tell them to find newer videos that don't require me to rip it from VHS and such!
  13. Quartz is good and apparenlty easier to fit than granite as they produce it/mould it to your spec, although they cost about the same in the end I think. I'm not sure if DIY-Kitchens do Quartz... but looks like you know who does. Yeah I was astounded to get a quote for a grand to fit my kitchen, although, having done it myself I can see why, it's quite hard work (I chipped my sink!). I think I made a trolley up on DIY and kept adding bits over the course of a month or so until I thought I had it ready. If I do another kitchen, I'll go with these guys again but get all the fancy add ons.
  14. Should have mentioned, yes they're good, I can highly recommend if you want to save a couple of thousand pounds!
  15. I bought a kitchen from these guys just over a year ago: Make sure you know exactly what you need to get and the right amount - i didn't think about fancy endings to cupboards or those bits that go round the bottom of cupboards that hide your lights (if you fit them). so plan plan plan. Pay the extra £75 or whatever top get the doors fitted, it's worth it (get soft close hinges). The oak worktops aren't as thick as some and a bit of mine has slightly warped (600x600mm) the rest is perfect. Overall the quality of the cabinets and doors is great. I really shopped around and they were the cheapest by a fair whack. If you're handy kitchens aren't that hardest to fit but worth taking the time to make sure it's done well.
  16. I'm selling a door on Gumtree, I'll knock it down to a tenner if someone picks it up before Friday!
  17. Audacity - and learn how to use it. Import your tracks.
  18. I thought this was obvious anyway, as you can see if they're online or not when the second tick appears, and it appears regardless. Or am I just a genius?
  19. Hi all, A couple of our printers need replacing in the IT rooms. Do you think it would be cheaper to have a good quality colour printer with a low page cost or; A mid range colour and a mid range mono? Thought prease?
  20. We use papercut with a mailto link for printing credit requests... Also like synaesthesia said, mail to and from teachers their homework
  21. Disaster

    Heating

    I wish I had this when my drunk housemate used to come in at 1 am on a tuesday and turn the heating on!
  22. Oscar Victorious! (not mine)
  23. People who have steak more cooked than rare deserve to be run over by a tractor and then fed to the birds!
  24. I heard Millenium do some wicked hi capacity toners and apparently they'll chuck in some footy shirts or tickets and the rep will also buy you lunch when they' are "In the area"!
  25. Not sure if this is Yodel but I like this one. This is Yodel
×
×
  • Create New...