Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    Just put this on a box...............installed with 2008 R2 etc. Cannot log into the mailboxes at all!! via Outlook Web App. anyone?
  2. wow! that is alot of jobs for the IT Department! big clear out
  3. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    got my product key!
  4. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    Yup
  5. Just register the BlackBerry on your providers site (BIS) and input the settings there, simples
  6. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    They've just changed the name
  7. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    soon!
  8. Already have 2010 (dont ask where I got it) and I know about 2008 R2 and Exchange 2007
  9. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    haha - I must be the only one then. I've managed to get hold of Exchange Server 2010 (RTM\Final) Installed it on a HP DL380 (I think), installed and configured it all, Console is alot better, more responsive, some new features, OWA is not called OWA now.............Outlook WebApp.................... Apart from that........thats it. Enjoy!
  10. No idea what there on but its a new Academy in east dulwich
  11. I would say my pay at my new school (starting 20th) is around a Network Managers pay, i'll be on 28k as a Senior ICT Techie
  12. http://mail.winwiznetwork.net:8080/ - heres mine from home! Running on IIS7\Windows Server 2008
  13. Didnt ISA replace Proxy 2.0?
  14. why are people calling it Windows 2007! not 2007.........Windows 7
  15. I want to run the web site on a different port, any recommended ports to run this off?
  16. Yes! you know I've been trying to find something like this for years! and something which just look simple!! One last thing........may of already been asked.......how do I create different groups?
  17. not working for me still on Server 2008
  18. Network Manager - 200615684 - Computer Weekly Felsted School requires a full time network manager to manage and develop its existing network. You will have excellent time and project management skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines. You will also possess first class communication skills together with some previous experience in team leading roles. You will be an expert in infrastructure development, maintenance and support with an overall understanding of IT infrastructure and applications with particular skills in UNIX (preferably FreeBSD), LDAP, Samba, Apache, BIND, 3COM/Cisco or similar network hardware, Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005. ................... Looks like a lovelys school!
  19. haha that did make me laugh! I needed that!
  20. Yeah, centeral IT team, on-site IT Teams also.......so far its me and ICT Network Manager at this school.
  21. I've had this problem with SEP................uninstall and re-install fixed the problem........SEP is a terrible product!
  22. Yeah Did you go for it?
  23. lol maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee. School looks good. we will be moving into a new build in 2011, very excitting times.
  24. I got the post at one of the academies today
×
×
  • Create New...