Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. Done! and Working
  2. Thought u might say that lol
  3. My RM smartcache's internal dns is pointing to 2 of our dns servers, sadly these both are now offline! does anyone know how to change the DNS address on a rm smartcache 2
  4. Im in early, teacher training
  5. Dont worry chaps, found something here: Computer Account Cleanup - Petri.co.il forums by Daniel Petri
  6. Is there a way of AD automatically disabling a computer account if it hasnt been contacted for lets say 60 days. Thanks
  7. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just look at that gorgeous engine
  8. I moved into my place in early 2008 and I got a BT line as I was going to use Be* Internet......the line wasnt in use by the current owners.........think it cost me £125 for BT to push in 1 cable in the exchange But I do get a good 21mb sync on my internet
  9. Books Clothes Money
  10. I dont, all I do is input "-FNI -FFX -NOIDE -NOUSB" into the Parameters section when making the bootable USB Stick\CD and I can ghost like that, no need to take drive out etc
  11. I've just been looking for a solution on the net for this! found it here!
  12. IanT

    Dynamic Disk

    Done it already, was 1Tb, now 3Tb in total
  13. IanT

    Dynamic Disk

    Good Morning, Can someone just clarify something for me, I have 1 Dynamic Disk (1Tb), I can extend this volume to an additional 1.7Tb, if I extend the volume will I lose any data on that disk?
  14. I've just got stuck in the snow tonight!! GOD IT WAS MURDER!!! From East Dulwich to Home normally takes 20\25mins!!....................TONIGHT IT TOOK!!!?!?!?!? 4HRS!!!! Can't understand how this country cannot handle SNOW!
  15. Home one is okay, no problems......... Im on about this one at work, IIS7 on a 2003 box
  16. Moved it into its own Website folder in IIS, try and get to the site on that server http://localhost or via its DNS name...........NOTHING, doesnt load nothing
  17. Im now getting: Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126' Include file not found /status/incs/db_connect.asp, line 24 The include file '/incs/settings.asp' was not found.
  18. this is starting to drive me mad! I've had previous versions working fine! but I just cant get this to work now! 404 errors now! Update: I just installed this PERFECT on my 2008 box at home........ Working NOW
  19. Thats odd, im just trying to set this up clean and im getting HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST
  20. IanT

    BETT Badges.

    I should be getting mine through the post
  21. are you in during the festive break! I am and its sad im looking forward too it, peace and quiet, get some progressive work done
  22. I made it too work on time this morning
  23. Police Officer
  24. All Teaching Jobs - Kirklees ICT Technician https://www2.kirklees.gov.uk/employment/recruitment/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?vID=-5698&l=0
  25. https://www2.kirklees.gov.uk/employment/recruitment/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?vID=-5699&l=0 All Teaching Jobs - Kirklees ICT Technical Manager
×
×
  • Create New...