-
Posts
685 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by simonw
-
I won't say you're one Jack short of a pack.......but a great idea, thanks! The only problems I have is that I'll have to take them all out of their Griffin cases to shuffle them and I've only got 30!
-
I've got a number of iPad 2 that the school purchased back in 2011/12 and its nearing the time I think they need to be replaced. I'm thinking that we could offer them to staff and parents to purchase, checking on ebay they are going for between £50 to £100. What would you do with them, what other options could I be looking at?
-
Need advice setting up twitter for a primary school
simonw replied to mikkydoos's topic in Cloud Services
I've been asked about Twitter too today, so will be interested in any info/advice Edugeeks can provide -
I can't find an angle to move this thread on
-
Could it 'Spice Up Your Life' or is it just a 'Wannabe' ?
-
Tangtastic! just so Random!
-
on one Conditioner, the Fabric or Material doesn't change. bish, bash, Bosch
-
Suds law, we're all in the same drum.
-
Feeling a little delicate, I've been through the mangle this morning!
-
Daniil Kvyat is looking for a job...Pierre Gasly to make Formula 1 debut with Toro Rosso in Malaysia - BBC Sport
-
Reading 'Conclave' by Robert Harris, thriller about the Catholic Church and the (s)election of a new pope, including all the usual stuff of thrillers, death, debauchery, collusion, money laundering, bribery, corruption. I pretty much thought that the church was like this anyway! I like Robert Harris' books, didn't know of this one until my late father gave it to me. A bit of a curve-ball, but good all the same.
-
Sorry, I should have mentioned that! They are 13 and 14. They both play Minecraft and the eldest plays War Thunder and Heroes and Generals. The 13 yo uses his iPad from school to play other games.
-
It looks like I'm going to relent and get my kids a PS4 for crimbo. There are some bundle deals out there for £230 but I was wondering what game to choose. What do you think to a choice of: Destiny 2 Horizon: Zero Dawn Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Cheers
-
I thought it could be disabled at logon in SMART Ink Settings
-
-
That's just laythe-y
-
I saw what you did there! batten down the hatches for more mitre puns than these
-
that remains to be seen
-
I sug-joist you get back to work!
-
planks for that
-
thats plane to see
-
Will that be a trunk call?
-
Deciduous, deciduous
-
you might be bark-ing up the wrong tree
