Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

simonw

Members
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simonw

  1. I had to get our Discover 'unlocked' before I could install. I guess in your case your LA would do this.
  2. The iPhone dix - the only phone for the bad Audi drivers
  3. Hi All I'm looking for some help with an issue a user is having with text in a Notebook 17.1 file. The text, appearing on several lines in the preview pane on the left, moves to one line as soon as the pane is selected to view the page, making the text unreadable. Has anyone had this issue before, and is there an easy fix? Many thanks
  4. It's a NO from me. I only issue log in credentials when their contract starts and they have accepted and signed school Policies.
  5. I love Mazda's, I have a 6 Tourer (bit longer than you specify) but a CX-3 ticks a lot of your boxes. https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda-cx-3/compare-specs/
  6. Hesitation will just Stall the thread
  7. They might get in a flap about it
  8. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/data-protection-information-handling/193014-accelerated-reader-data-residency.html According to the post above the ICO state that at present the Privacy Shield is assurance enough, but once GDPR becomes effective, data controllers will have to take extra steps to ensure compliance.
  9. We are having an Inventry demo next Friday. Have Net2 at the moment.
  10. simonw

    F1 2018 Chat

    EduGeek F1 League set up on Grid Rival. details: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/194092-f1-2018-edugeek-league.html
  11. We'll be on the "Road to Hell" then
  12. we are shutting up shop in about an hour. Only a dozen kids made it in and we've no school lunches to feed them. I'll have an hours trudge home.
  13. Current view from my office in Maidstone
  14. Reminds of that classic Beatles song, "Chicken To Ride"
  15. That pun is going to cost you...
  16. There's too much space junk, to be adding DT is just too much!
  17. 'Now you see me, now you don't!'
  18. that pun is just........ magic!
  19. or Tuna'd in
  20. Does anyone know if this will be available after the live webinar?
  21. I hope they were in-date as a reward for your labour..
  22. I remember the Stone guys wearing capes, not sure they were giving them away though.
  23. This will be my first stop! Gonna need that after travelling to the show tomorrow, guaranteed.
  24. Fish, bob Marlin and the Whales, Ace of Bass, Sushi and the banshees......
  25. DAB is the way to go and the Plaice to be.
×
×
  • Create New...