-
Posts
685 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by simonw
-
that works for the local machine, thank you. I've had the change the .bat as the mytime was only returning %mytime%. am I being a bit too ambitious wanting to test this on a client machine, as I've tried and got nothing reported to my folder location
-
I'm not sure what you mean by pause, im not a coder by any means.
-
Please help, I can't get this to work. I'm trying the simplest of methods and I'm getting no output. My .bat is echo Log In set mytime=%TIME~0,-3% echo %Date% %mytime% %USERNAME% %COMPUTERNAME% >> \\server\user$\LogOn\%COMPUTERNAME%.csv exit So I've added this to the GP for User Config/Windows Settings/Logon and clicked apply I've run a gpupdate, and waited for this to complete but when I logon to a client machine there is no output file. What have I missed? Simon
-
Posted in the 'Which Day are you going' thread...... Emirates cable car is £2.50 single for exhibitors and visitors to ExCel
-
On the back of this, a single trip on the Emirates Air Cable car is reduced to £2.50 for exhibitors and visitors to ExCel, for details clicky ExCel I'll be going Wednesday with a teacher in tow, going to be driving as its cheaper than the train.
-
Yes, so on the pc in file explorer opening the iPad DCIM storage, the photo's are there, just not the ones that have been edited on the iPad.
-
Hi All, help is needed... I can't seem to view edited photos on an iPad when I connect the device to my laptop. I've trusted the device but I don't understand why this is.
-
I've been asked to look at our printing and the cost savings that could be made. One major area we have is that teacher A will send jobs to print, go and get it only to find it not there. More often than not someone else has picked it up when they've collected their own job. Teacher A then re-sends the print job. Meanwhile the first output has been returned to the print room, having been picked up in error. So we have double printing, or treble or more sometimes. Does anyone know of a print management solution that includes the ability to hold jobs in the queue until the user enters a pin code (for example) at the printer, releasing the job and getting round the multiple jobs issue. Many thanks
-
Done
-
Is the anywhere in AC2 to set the Apple ID? I've prepared and applied Blueprints for WiFi, Restrictions and Apps, everything has gone fine until I try to access the App Store. I'm asked for the Apple ID, but I keep getting a Verification Error on the Apple ID Server.
-
...because your iPad is not connected to the internet" I'm trying to register the device with Meraki. I loaded a WiFi profile through AC2, and I thought I'd done everything correct. I have a strong wifi signal on the device, so i don't understand why I can't connect. Has anyone got any ideas where I can start to look? Many thanks
-
Look whats happened this morning! Anyone else experienced this? The charred port on the D-Link is the second one from the top. The pen drive image isn't great, but you can make out the melted portion. It still smells!
-
I think Ruckus is a great name for a dog!! I might just steal it when (if) we get a dog.
-
Yeah, same for us. We were hoping to be able to take our cub pack out and see it. Made up a fun 'moon' quiz for them though. As I was getting my quiz ready I read that its believed the supermoon could be responsible for earthquakes. Are the New Zealand earthquakes just co-incidental or is there something in the theory?
-
I've got this too. Can anyone shed any light??
-
[video] Student's John Lewis Ad goes viral
simonw replied to elsiegee40's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
They forgot the bit where the foxes c*** all over it! -
My family may have forgotten, but I havn't! Happy Birthday to me!
-
Faulty Projector Bulb (LampsDirect)
simonw replied to Achandler's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
I try and clean filters every week, with a 'deep clean' every term. Found this the best course of action. -
We had issues where the Lynx conversion of SMART Notebook files would not replicate properly. Colours would be different and text would be placed incorrectly. Things like text covered by ink in SMART (hiding the text so that it could be revealed by moving the ink) would be converted in Lynx and the text and ink would be in different places, defeating the object. Similar issues to Joanne, the use (or not) of tables and lined background. Sahara did say that that this would be looked in to, but we will see. I'm going to take some SMART files to BETT and see which boards/software can rise to the challenge!!
-
Steelers host the Patriots on Sunday. Hopefully the Patriots won't add to their 2 win streak.
-
Steelers fan here, Dolphins gave them a bit of a beating on Sunday. QB Roethlisberger is in surgery today, hope he's back soon. Been lucky enough to see them several times in the US while I was working there, my brother in law has season tickets. An NFL game has the best atmosphere.
-
How about give them a question using crytography (caesar cypher, code wheel, etc), crack the code, get the question (possibly cryptic), work out the answer
