Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

simonw

Members
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simonw

  1. I won't say you're one Jack short of a pack.......but a great idea, thanks! The only problems I have is that I'll have to take them all out of their Griffin cases to shuffle them and I've only got 30!
  2. I've got a number of iPad 2 that the school purchased back in 2011/12 and its nearing the time I think they need to be replaced. I'm thinking that we could offer them to staff and parents to purchase, checking on ebay they are going for between £50 to £100. What would you do with them, what other options could I be looking at?
  3. I've been asked about Twitter too today, so will be interested in any info/advice Edugeeks can provide
  4. I can't find an angle to move this thread on
  5. Could it 'Spice Up Your Life' or is it just a 'Wannabe' ?
  6. Tangtastic! just so Random!
  7. on one Conditioner, the Fabric or Material doesn't change. bish, bash, Bosch
  8. Suds law, we're all in the same drum.
  9. Feeling a little delicate, I've been through the mangle this morning!
  10. Daniil Kvyat is looking for a job...Pierre Gasly to make Formula 1 debut with Toro Rosso in Malaysia - BBC Sport
  11. Reading 'Conclave' by Robert Harris, thriller about the Catholic Church and the (s)election of a new pope, including all the usual stuff of thrillers, death, debauchery, collusion, money laundering, bribery, corruption. I pretty much thought that the church was like this anyway! I like Robert Harris' books, didn't know of this one until my late father gave it to me. A bit of a curve-ball, but good all the same.
  12. simonw

    Gaming Chat

    Sorry, I should have mentioned that! They are 13 and 14. They both play Minecraft and the eldest plays War Thunder and Heroes and Generals. The 13 yo uses his iPad from school to play other games.
  13. simonw

    Gaming Chat

    It looks like I'm going to relent and get my kids a PS4 for crimbo. There are some bundle deals out there for £230 but I was wondering what game to choose. What do you think to a choice of: Destiny 2 Horizon: Zero Dawn Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Cheers
  14. I thought it could be disabled at logon in SMART Ink Settings
  15. Climbing Plant
  16. Hi Can I manage iPad's using DNA/School? I presume each device has to have a licence. How are iPads enrolled and managed etc? Many thanks
  17. That's just laythe-y
  18. I saw what you did there! batten down the hatches for more mitre​ puns than these
  19. that remains​ to be seen
  20. I sug-joist you get back to work!
  21. planks for that
  22. thats plane to see
  23. Will that be a trunk call?
  24. Deciduous, deciduous
  25. you might be bark-ing up the wrong tree
×
×
  • Create New...