-
Posts
5,005 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Hightower
-
Might be going to look at this tonight. 2000 LAND ROVER Freelander 2.0 Di Hardback Can people in the know give me a list of what to check to make sure I don't get stung?
-
Have you tried resetting the board? (blue reset button usually on side of board)
-
Moving from RM CC4 to Windows Network
Hightower replied to tj2419's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Impero does this too. I'm not trying to push Impero by the way hehe, just thought I'd mention it because we were going to initially invest in Papercut, but when we got Impero we realised we didn't need to.- 47 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- cc4
- rm network
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
BTW, check out Ramesys. We buy our licences from there, never had a bother.
-
I think it depends on whether you have user CALs or computer CALs (and if they even still work like this!). If you have computer CALs then as it's an addition to what you currently have you will need to buy more CALs. However, if you have user CALs then because your user numbers haven't changed you shouldn't need to buy more. Like I said though, I'm not sure if they still work like this.
-
Moving from RM CC4 to Windows Network
Hightower replied to tj2419's topic in Network and Classroom Management
This thread is getting off topic though. The OP asked for advice on which tools to replace the ones currently provided by RM, not to ask for reasons on why he should stick with RM or go Vanilla. The discussion that this is turning into has been had many times before, and it's always the same conclusion that is drawn from it. I just wish people wouldn't automatically link a "we're going vanilla" thread into an "RM bashing thread". Back to OP: We're heading vanilla this year, and so far the only tool we have bought as a replacement is Impero. Other than that, we haven't really hit any "WE MUST HAVE THAT" bits that RM used to provide yet (and for you RM lovelies, please note I said "yet" - who's to say we might roll out in the summer and realise we'd completely forgot something).- 47 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- cc4
- rm network
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Well in the alottment I would want a shed for storage of tools and other equipment (plant pots, foods, bottle of bourbon etc), and also to have plenty of room to act as a potting shed too, so general storage on one side, and then a workbench on the other to pot up. Doubt I could knock that up, but who knows. I'm planning to create 3 compost bins out of old pallets first. My grandad doesn't want his alottment any more, but I'm in two minds whether to: a) wait it out and get my own b) use grandad's under his name My grandad never used his for veg or anything - he used it for pigeons. This means that there's a whole lot of work to be done to it, but on the plus side there's already a cabin built, along with an array of pigeon sheds that can be dismantled and the wood used. There's also a caravan kicking about that would need shifting. And I reckon the place might have a rat/mouse problem. With that said though, I could wait for a garden and find I get one in the same state that has never been used for veg. Also, my uncle contructed a massive polytunnel in one corner years ago, with raised beds and everything. The plastic is not on yet but I'm led to believe he has it somewhere, so this would be a massive bonus. Not sure what to do
-
These two tools work great in unison: Tool 1 Tool 2
-
Moving from RM CC4 to Windows Network
Hightower replied to tj2419's topic in Network and Classroom Management
RM called, they said they want their sales pitch back- 47 replies
-
- cc4
- rm network
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I failed at the first question, when it asked for my date of birth. (in seriousness too!) But I scored an 84
-
Arghhh! So many mixed reviews! I really like the look of the Pinin, but the concerns I have are it's only petrol engine so going to cost a bank loan to tax and fuel, and it's also a bit smaller than an LR (it looks like) so I'm a bit worried about being able to fit all the camping gear in.
-
Yeah, those are better. Just a bit far to go for a car. Wouldn't go further than an hour I wouldn't have thought, maybe 2 if it's an absolute bargain.
-
I'm also after something a bit higher, like the links I posted - I'm a big lad so having a taller riding position is a big benefit to me Seriously? Does it look like a good deal or was that sarcasm in some way?
-
Had a look at a HR-V and wasn't keen on the design of them (look a bit like a jacked up estate, similar to the new Nissan). Are CR-V's a bit dearer? Also had a look at a Rav4 but cheapest used in the area is over £3k - out of my budget. I'm basically looking for something big enough to fit all our camping gear in, along with the dog. Something that can handle the road fine, but also something that's not going to get stuck in a bit mud or snow.
-
Or: 2000 LAND ROVER Freelander 2.0 Di Hardback
-
Or: 2001 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA 1.6 GV1600 2DR SOFT TOP or 2000 LAND ROVER Freelander 1.8 XEi Hardback
-
Alright, so I'm on the lookout for a 4x4. I want something in the £1000-£2000 range, and either small or medium in the 4x4 class (so nothing like a range rover). What do people think of this? 2000 MITSUBISHI Shogun Pinin 1.8 GDi Only downside for me is the Pinin's are only petrol engine.
-
I know how they can enter AND win...... Sepp Blatter is head honcho!
-
Also, I know you would have probably thought of this but remember to buy a car that can drive on water (kind of like a boat). You don't want to get to dover and then realise you'd missed that out when you sink. Good luck
-
Well, yesterday I phoned an alottment association to put my name on the waiting list. Expecting the fella to say "waiting list is 2 years" or something, he actually told me there's two gardens available now, but 4 people in front of me. He said he's been trying to contact the first three (who have been on the list for over a year, so may have moved/lost interest etc) but couldn't get through. He says he'll give them another week, but if he still gets no response he'll be offering the gardens to number 4 and number 5 (me). I'm not scared of a bit of hard graft to get a disowned garden up to scratch, but my only wish it that if I'm offered a garden I would love it to have a shed and greenhouse already constructed. Wanting to get into gardening to reduce food bills, so could do without having to fund a new shed and greenhouse on the patch. Even if it's something shoddy that will only last the first year - at least than I can find out if it's all for me before spending a load of coin.
-
I'm looking forward to getting in. The mother-in-law is coming round so I'm heading upstairs to my games room with the dog, my laptop, and some beer. Gonna have a night of gaming, and learning Unity before I get too drunk! Then tomorrow I'm off to see the legendary Davey Grohlton at Carlisle!
-
Already have, but not meant to start feeding them until they've grown their 2nd trusses.
-
I'd been getting worried about my tomatoes - I felt like I hadn't sowed the seeds properly, and wasn't sure whether I was over watering or even under watering. Went out to the cold frame this morning and I have shoots in 4 or 5 of the pots! Each pot has about 3 or 4 shoots! These were the ones I was worried about because, although they are meant to be easy to care for, you are meant to sow the seed in a propagator - I didn't have a spare propagator so I had to do without, but it's worked. So now, I have 2 shoots out of 5 coming through on my peas (will plant more tomorrow), about 4 or 5 tomato pots with 3 or 4 shoots each, basil, marjoram, and dill shoots (no thyme or sage yet) and my chili plants are growing tremendously quick. Not bad for 12 days huh.
-
Was that a genuine question? lol
-
where is the setting to set Privacy level in internet options?
Hightower replied to PEO's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Have you had a look in the preferences section of the GPO?
