-
Posts
814 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Shadow_Walker
-
Does anyone know how to get desktop alerts for a second email account which has been added in outlook. Outlook only seems to show desktop notifications for the primary account. Looked around on google and tried some rules but nothing works.
-
Thanks all for the responses. All sorted now, new fibre patch leads and some dust in the patch panel seems to be the cause. Everything back up and running now.
-
External users in office 365 distribution list
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Cloud Services
Yes they load fine in the contacts list. -
External users in office 365 distribution list
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Cloud Services
1 month should be long enough (I hope!) -
External users in office 365 distribution list
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Cloud Services
The ones I have created don't show up when i search for them. -
External users in office 365 distribution list
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Cloud Services
Done that but the users never shows up to add in office 365 or the exchange admin centre when adding them to groups. -
Is it possible to add external people into an office 365 distribution group?
-
I have just purchased a property and needs a lot of work doing. I thought I might as well get the CCTV sorted whilst doing everything else so just wondering what cameras people would recommend. Need around 4 cameras and usually go for Hik Vision but open to alternatives.
-
Still got this issue, anyone got any ideas?
-
I have new cables arriving tomorrow and grabbing some spares from one of our other schools. Just to rule it it out do you think the fibre cable itself is fine then
-
Yep have done the switch of A and B These are the ones https://www.comms-express.com/products/lc-lc-connector-multimode-duplex-fibre-patch-leads/?0.5~Metre?50/125~(OM4)
-
Not quite sure what you mean now then, if the SFP module on both sides has a red light then are they working?
-
Plugged console cable in and the port is active and has detected the SFP Module.
-
If the light is showing one way surely it will be the same the other way, or are you saying start at switch B and go back to Switch A?
-
Checked the lights on both sides and all is working. Switch A > Patch lead (red light) > Patch panel (red light on patch lead plugged into red light on patch panel) > Patch Panel B (Red light showing) > Patch Cable (Red light coming through) > Module light on (plugged patch cable into corresponding light) Not sure what else it could be now.
-
Yes different patch cables on both ends but still no difference. Just ordered some more just in case. Anything else to look for?
-
Strange issue and mind has gone blank. We have an OM4 run of fibre between our core and an edge switch and for some reason yesterday it stopped working. I have got lights inside the fibre patch panel and when i plug a patch cable in it can be seen in the patch cable. When I plug it into the Aruba module in the switch i get no uplink lights. I have removed the Aruba Module and plugged it back in and get green light when it is plugged back in but when i plug the fibre in I get nothing. Any ideas?
-
[ms office - 2016] outlook 2016 low memory error
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Office Software
Thanks, all came back fine though. -
Having an issue with one user. Laptop has 8gb ram and never goes near it but outlook keeps saying low memory. Have tried newer version of office via a fresh install but still getting this message.
-
Same reason our trust has just invested in this. Backupify has been nothing short of brilliant for us.
-
Anyone use Enviro Electronics for WEEE disposal?
Shadow_Walker replied to fiza's topic in General Chat
Yep used them before and always been a great service. -
I can't even see a message hit our office 365 from twitter so it is really strange
-
Strange issue! Couple of users reported that they were trying to reset their work twitter account passwords after being locked out. When they go through forgotten password it sends an email to their account, however that email never arrives. I have just tried signing up to twitter using my work account and when it sends confirmation to my email to complete setup i never get the email. Nothing being blocked on our smoothwall so looks like it is office 365 but have no idea where to look.
-
When I say spoilers i mean from the last episode, just in case anyone has not seen it!
-
Are we allowed to post spoilers in here or not?
