-
Posts
814 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Shadow_Walker
-
I just signed up for the 3 month trial with apple music and it is very good.
-
Hi all I start my new job in a months time and one of the first jobs is to wire a whole new building up. I am not bad at patch cabling but not brilliant either and need to get faster. Can anyone recommend best place to buy some kit for at home just so i can get a bit more practice in. Thanks
-
We are just testing AB Tutor out at the moment. I wanted to set up some keyword policies. I created the policy then set it to permanent the time was all the time and entered in the key words i wanted and set it up to take a screenshot. Where do i get the report to see who has triggered the monitoring? Thanks
-
Thanks I have emailed them to see what they can do for us
-
Any companies that we could outsource this too. I need to get some ideas together for the deputy head
-
Thanks that makes more sense now.
-
Still slightly confused by this. Can i set where the school logo pupils names etc can be placed. They are working on the design at the moment so need to know if it is possible. Thanks
-
How would we go about printing that on an id badge printer?
-
Hi Been asked to look into printing ID Badges for the school i work at. All staff and pupils will need a badge so we are looking at over 1000 badges altogether. The checklist of what the badge needs to have is as follows Name or logo of the school Pupils name Pupils photo Pupils tutor group Pupils house name or house logo Now i have no idea where to begin on this. If i could link it to SIMS somehow then it would make it easier to get the pupils names and photos but still have no idea how i would get the design which he wants onto the card or the house logo. Would we be better outsourcing this or buying our own id badge printer? Anyone got any ideas how we could do this.
-
I am glad. Top Gear is not Top gear without those 3 and thats what makes the show.
-
-
Why don't you virtualize your sims server?
-
AppleTV's and streaming videos from an iPad
Shadow_Walker replied to Garacesh's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Did anyone get this working? -
Are you talking about https://minecraftedu.com
-
AppleTV's and streaming videos from an iPad
Shadow_Walker replied to Garacesh's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Did anyone get this working? -
When i injured my shoulder i went to a couple of different physios but i ended up using one for the best part of 9 months on and off. First assessment was £45 then sessions after that were £38. Shoulder is now pretty much healed and better. The physio used to be a former rugby and football physio so i did not think the price was that bad. £70 seems a lot!!!
-
100% agree with that.
-
My mistake was 11 weeks just dug out the old timetable. I started mine a year after yours then.
-
Yes that's them.
-
I was an apprentice last year and it worked very well, the school i worked at had a NM and one technician. It worked really well as both were really helpful in training me and very patient which helped a lot. I got a lot of experience from both of them and were always willing to help with any problem which came up whilst also showing me other things to help my development. I also did 13 weeks of training throughout the year in centre where i did my Microsoft qualifications and also some city and guilds qualifications. The only thing you should be aware of if you are hiring an apprentice is get the timetable beforehand of when your apprentice will be in centre as my school were not happy as i did 5 weeks in school holidays and the remaining 8 in term time which did not go down to well with SLT. A couple of months before my apprenticeship ended i was told i would not be kept on "due to budget constraint" which was a shame as i really enjoyed working with the IT team. 2 weeks later i went for an interview at another high school in the area and they offered me the position of IT Technician. I handed in my notice at my old place and finished the apprenticeship early (that went down well). Now at my new place its me and NM and it works well. I would always say look at getting an apprentice as it is a good step for someone to get a foot on the job ladder in IT and is another set of hand around the office. But you have to have the facilities to cope with having one so be willing to teach them and be patient, but in the end we all have to start somewhere and all have to be given a chance to prove ourselves.
-
[spoilers] Marvel's Daredevil: Hallway Fight Scene (HD) [Single long scene]
Shadow_Walker replied to 6Foot2's topic in TV & Movies
I think for fight scenes the best series is Banshee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4 -
[spoilers] Marvel's Daredevil: Hallway Fight Scene (HD) [Single long scene]
Shadow_Walker replied to 6Foot2's topic in TV & Movies
Whats the show like? -
hahaha
-
Any RM customers having issues with YouTube?
Shadow_Walker replied to machin05's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
does it say "an error has occurred please try again later"?
