Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. Haptic

    Available in the UK?

    I will take a look at our contacts in the channel for you,
  2. as my pagan girlfriend would say Blessed Be;)
  3. Mabye in Northampton lol:p
  4. BAH HUMBUG:mad:
  5. Christmas starts twelve days before and finishes twelve days after
  6. We arent based in your area but we cover the whole of the united kingdom , if you would like a quote be sure to pm me over your details
  7. Well said ol boy
  8. you did fella , ink and microphones should ring a bell:cool:
  9. Hope you all had a great weekend , I know I did, http://www.samsung.com/uk/system/consumer/product/2009/08/27/np_n130_ka01uk/01_medium_NP-N130-KA01UK.jpg Time to bump this thread up for the last time as Its Prize Draw week so if you are looking for quotes this week be sure to give us a shout as your in with a chance to win a top of the range Netbook delivered to your door ready for christmas , it doesnt matter if you buy a cable, cd, or a switch from us you will automatically be entered into our prize draw on this Friday 18th December! if you havent got a CPLTD account then just lick on the below button or pm me and I will get one sorted for you straight away, http://www.c-p-ltd.com/images/apply_educational_ovr.png
  10. +Rep for that lol;)
  11. Comes to something when the Register rely's on Stella Artois for advertising fund lol;)
  12. Welcome aboard Ekzekutor do tell us about yourself;)
  13. be sure to checkout the new L500 range of toshiba laptops they rock, Satellite Pro L500 Series - Toshiba all with the toshiba reliability refund policy;)
  14. we can supply whatever they supply chap , best bet is for you guys to visit crucials site to get the part code for the memory you require and then I can give you the price from us:cool:
  15. totally different part code fella:cool:
  16. 1 X 2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-5300 memory module Crucial Price £47.99+vat Our Price £43.00+vat FREE DEL:cool: and just for good measure misco price £50.33+vat+del
  17. oops sorry fella sure I'd sorted that for you,
  18. Haptic

    Weekend

    i havent bud i do mine on christmas eve lastminute.com me;)
  19. glad we could be of service for you fella:cool:
  20. Hiya Tech_Guy, Can you pm me your details And I will work on a quote for you straight away:cool:
  21. which OS is the laptop running little-Miss ?
  22. lol What do you need a mac for lol sorry couldnt help myself
  23. couldnt have said it better myself fella I have a friend with Freesat and theres plenty of + feedback on the net to check:cool:
  24. whats with the Divx support dont all lcd/plasma play divx fine ?
  25. give me a shout in the new year fella , you might want your monies for chrimbo http://www.e4.com/media/5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...