-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
Eroded Attention Started Yawning That was after the first 5 mins...I saw a much better class of football during the socceraid game. I actually genuinely mean that (Jamie Theakston for England goalie!!!)
-
Great thread...personally I sidle next to the eldergeeks opinion of tech advancement. I'm more than happy to let others make the first move, gather some much needed (and free) feedback before deciding whether the 'must have' gadget is just that. Professionally though, I agree that Ipads have a use in certain schools/student's hands (providing they're not dropping or swiping them) however has anyone actually researched any costs for repairs etc? A good point raised by Dos_Box in Marbella was that most budgets can sometimes overlook the (sometimes huge) cost of replacement laptop powers supplies,batteries,screens etc. Surely the last situation you want to find yourself in is a school decked out Ipads, their strangely entrancing shiny apple logo's one side and smashed, battered screens on t'other. All because the cost of fixing one is on par with an MP's expense form.
-
PS....If anyone hasn't yet seen the adult swim series ' Robot Chicken'.....you need this in your life, it left my brother and I in fits of giggles like two schoolkids again. Genius
-
I know...I asked for one and they wouldn't sell me one, back to the flourescent tubes and petrol.....
-
HTC Nexus One...I haven't looked back since.If I did I'd see my old battered Xperia glaring at me.Oh and it's not Apple, a small but significant victory. Joe
-
AverVision produce superb quality visualisers, the V355AF packs a 5M Pixels...packs a huge wallop in the budget too, so for a primary environment I'd definitely take dhicks suggestion.Looks as if you can buy direct from TTS too
-
EduGeek at the Ruckus Big Dogs Conference in Marbella
Haptic replied to Dos_Box's topic in Legacy CMS Comments
Was good to see yourself, Mark Power and the Ruckus team members present. I agree that GT Hill's emphatic handle on the technology truly helped me appreciate the subject matter. David Callisch was a wise choice to string proceedings together, and the feel of the conference as a whole was relaxed and fairly informal. Still not too sure about eating m+m's from branded dog bowls, frankly speaking I've done worse. -
I didn't see the inverted Union flag, I did spy the banner error though (thought it best to keep my trap shut after highlighting a similar error on a rental van I used once and receiving a barbed response!!!) I thought the conference was superb, I couldn't have felt more welcomed. I look forward to doing it again in future (and yes Mr Wicher I will be honing my pool prowess so be warned!)
-
had to ditch the Jack a few years ago (after jumping through a neighbours fence after mistakenly hearing a party next door) ...try to stay sensible on the Winnie Mandela's these days...with a cheeky jamiesons to put the final nail in the coffin
-
My PSN is StreetMutt1982 GTA IV COD4 CODMW2 DEAD SPACE AVP TEKKEN 6 BIOSHOCK 2 Joe
-
if you message the site admins they will let you know the rates for advertising sponsorship Kelly
-
{Prize Draw} Computer Products Ltd "Dell Laptop Prize Draw"
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
We have a Winner Mrbios who will be recieving his New Dell Laptop soon -
be sure to give me a quick email as we are very strong on Dell and HP server solutiions and sure we can save you money on your requirements, [email protected]
-
Conf attendees list as of 09:45 28/05/2010
Haptic replied to Dos_Box's topic in General EduGeek News/Announcements
and CPLTD lol -
{Prize Draw} Computer Products Ltd "Dell Laptop Prize Draw"
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
prize draw tomorrow guys , remember you gotta be in it to win it! -
we will happily offer you a comparison quote for the warranty , we are dell resellers and usualy can make you some fantastic savings against dell themselves, [email protected]
-
be sure to give us a shout for a comparison quote we normally beat there pricing [email protected]
-
Universal Projector remote for Sanyo Projectors?
Haptic replied to superatticman's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
will take a look into this for you , can you ping me over a quick email with your details [email protected] -
Almost indestructible Children's Headphones
Haptic replied to marsdenprimary's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
We have a great range of headphones suitible for education, if you would like to ping me over a quick email i can forward you some more info [email protected]- 32 replies
-
- broken
- child friendly
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
{Prize Draw} Computer Products Ltd "Dell Laptop Prize Draw"
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
Quick bump as we only have a few days left guys -
Hi Ba9ag, If you would like a comparison quote be sure to ping me over a quick email [email protected]
-
Hi Stewart, if you would like to ping me over a quick email with your requirements I will get to work on this straight away, [email protected]
-
Welcome Aboard Nathan:)
- 4,290 replies
-
- assistance
- background
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Welcome Aboard Nick
- 4,290 replies
-
- assistance
- background
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Are the Casio projectors less rare than rocking horse ....
Haptic replied to SimpleSi's topic in Our Advertisers
we have a few models which we can offer with free next business day delivery Si
