-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
Did you purchase support from the reseller leco? If so let them do the legwork for you! Chris
-
Love it and I had one as well! How about anyone else? Classic indeed.... Chris
-
I can't praise the Nexus (should we really 'partridgise' it to Nexi?) enough Quality effort Joe
-
Sounds like a good approach, are the inks you're using the 'starter' cartridges that came inside the printer from new?
-
Hi Matthew Not trying to sell you anything (honest!) but as Team C.P's resident 'ink geek' I can certainly try my best. What appears to be the issue? The colours don't appear to be the correct hue? Joe
-
CASIO BULBLESS PROJECTORS The new generation of projectors has arrived. These CASIO models have an operational life of up to 20,000 hours without changing lamps. PRICES (EX VAT INCLUDING FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY) XJ-A130 £629 XJ-A135 £729 XJ-A140 £709 XJ-A145 £849 XJ-A230 £709 XJ-A235 £840 XJ-A240 £890 XJ-A245 £973 ***SUBJECT TO STOCK AVAILABILITY*** .....Interested? Please give us a call!
-
Quality video......District 13 this aint!...Superb choice of BGM too, my brother has just finished the official website for the group that recorded the tune...small world. Joe
-
ha ha Funniest thing I have seen for a while!.That first one with the bin is absolute classic! Chris
-
Indeed Steve, I am thinking about a holiday apartment over that way.......maybe I could start my own time-share sideline! ha Chris
-
ha ha......well if I get a pink one in then I will send it your way Nephilim! But yes, I agree the knocking over aspect is a bit of a worry to say the least. I also agree with Chuckster the Samsung offering is pretty slick and I also like the blue LG one like Grumbledook! Chris
-
Ha ha......the pink one didn't go down well here at all to be honest! Agreed on the height issue as well. Thanks Steve. Chris
-
Hello to all, Ok, I am after your thoughts.......... This is a monitor we have received some info on and it has mixed reviews so far in the office........just wondered what everyone thought? I look forward to your comments! LG22 Monitor.pdf Chris
-
DESKTOP DEAL Acer X480G E7500 Core 2 Duo Proccessor, 3Gb RAM 640Gb HD Windows 7 Professional with XP Pro Downgrade Total Price - £355.00 ex Vat Including Delivery Limited Stock - These are available on a First Come, First Served Basis.
-
It is purely to do with the fact that Casio are terrible with their forecasting...these have been the same since their release earlier on in the year. I wouldn't have said they are the best of the bunch...the Casio XJ-A145 is top end and there is a jump in price. So, with this being the next model down, I think that is why they prove to be poplular. I have only had good comments from evryone we have suppled with these and that is across all models. Chris
-
Hello Bossman, I do know where. I will PM you a price very shortly. Chris
-
[video] Die Antwood - Enter the Ninja!
Haptic replied to flyinghaggis's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Chris Moyles - "it's fascinating cack" All that from someone that's carved a career from much of the same. I personally like the way the 'rapper' admits at the end of the song that everyone thought he was a loser....never fear Mr Antwort...everyone at CP Towers still does. Joe -
Sounds like a good call.........would you be interested in Dell at all or only HP? Chris
-
Nice, Paphos is lovely as well. Sounds like a good plan to me.......how about getting a parachute and a boat and getting into the parascending business. It cost me enough but I did love it and seemed like a great way to spend your day! Not to mention good views all round. Good luck with it all though whatever you decide to do. Chris
-
Personally I love Cyprus and completely agree with you about the country....I heard that by 2050 there will be more people living here than in France or Germany. I find that difficult to belive but how riddiculous does that sound to you? It is all a question of what you will do for a job I suppose........you still have bills wherever you are hey! Whereabouts in Cyprus are you looking at moving to? Chris
-
oh...this is Joe by the way....the other members of CP are far more forgiving behind the wheel
-
I'll be honest....one slightly annoying trend I've seen is kids, mainly teens not even bothering to cross at crossings (even though the council has 'thoughtfully' placed several crossings right after roundabouts) Maybe there's more than a fair share of little oiks in our area but their swagger as they cross the road at their own pace gives me a slight indication that they know drivers will stop for them.......mostly......
-
Yes You Read it Correctly! From today until Tuesday 31st August 2010, CP Ltd are giving away a FREE 18.5" Wide LCD Monitor with every 2 HP Pro 3120 SFF Desktops Purchased 2 x HP Pro 3120 Small Form Factor PC's Plus Free Monitor- £775 ex VAT Including Free Delivery See below for Specs HP Pro 3120 Small Form Factor PC Processor 1 x Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core E5500 Processor 2.8GHz Cache Memory 2 MB L2 cache Chipset Intel® G43 Express Chipset Hard Drive 320 GB - 7200 rpm Networking Integrated Realtek 8111DL Gigabit Ethernet Controller; RAM 3 GB (installed) 1 GB + 2GB PC-3-10600 (1333 MHz) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Graphics Processor Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD Optical Drive SATA DVD+/-RW SuperMulti LightScribe Drive Power supply 250W OS Provided Windows 7 Professional downgraded to XP Professional Dimensions (WxDxH) 311 x 389.4 x 112.5 mm Weight 6.76 kg Warranty One year carry in HP LE1851w - Flat Panel Display - TFT - 18.5" Display size 47 cm (18.5") diagonal Panel Type Anti-glare and anti-static coatings Brightness 250 cd/m² Pixel pitch 0.3 mm Resolution (H x V) 1366 x 768 Display moving angle Tilt range: -5° to + 25° vertical tilt, no swivel range, no height adjust, no pivot rotation, detachable base Display viewing angle 160° horizontal, 160° vertical Contrast Ratio 1000:1 Input signal VGA Physical security Kensington Lock-ready Power consumption 29 watts maximum What's in the box VGA cable, Power cord, Audio cable Dimensions (W x D x H) 44.6 x 5.8 x 26.9 cm Weight 3.8 kg ***Offer Only Available While Stocks Last***
-
That is good....like it a lot. I want a C now lol! Chris
-
It's pretty grim down here as well........so is that the summer gone then!? Chris
-
Hello Liam, I will PM you a price in a few minutes. Kind Regards Chris
