Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. Anytime
  2. If you'd like a quote I'd be more than happy to accomodate Joe
  3. Everyone knows the Atari Lynx was better than the gameboy! I have one at home (with paperboy almost glued into it) to prove! Joe
  4. Second shout here for Brother....superb machines, ink a lot less painful than HP also I'd suggest HL-4040CN....cashback available too by the look of it Joe
  5. I missed the boat with Fallout (even though a friend of mine swears by the franchise) I might have to pick it up when I've finished wrestling with God of War Trilogy... Joe
  6. My young lady has a Suzuki SV 650S (Fully Faired) which she keeps trying to get me on, having had her nearly kill me on a 125 before I'm using every excuse possible! I'm more a quad man personally, had great fun in the snow! http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5258/quadr.png Mark
  7. Pleased to hear its going smoothly for you TheFopp and I would agree, it is truly gorgeous!
  8. HI Steve, I thought PADI was the qualification to go for?? If not I'm certainly up for learning about others, I'm based in Kettering
  9. Funny you should say that, that's where my friends and I did some diving...Phoenix Diving by any chance?? Loved it, great place to do it too....I'm aiming to obtain PADI as soon as I get the chance Joe
  10. If reduced cost, setup and deployment time are important factors....allow me to introduce you to NComputing Virtualization Kits. The video's pretty Gouda but the message is simple. If you're interested in these let me know. Joe
  11. Trapeze has many various applications of Wi-Fi delivery, notably a good range of electronic tags (they can measure temperature, location etc) very interesting tech for many different sectors including hotels and hospitals. I think Edu-wise Ruckus is still Top Dog (excuse the pun) due to the promotions and relative low cost for solutions that pretty much match their higher priced Cisco equivalents pound-for-pound. Joe
  12. I think there are strong cases for and against pursuing further education whilst in possession of the skills required to establish a business. Personally I obtained a degree in Business and Finance prior to starting a company, however more specific to your field is my Brother Nathan. Self taught Website design and a keen artistic edge have been the key factors in his success Welcome To NA Projects his best asset isn’t any particular qualification but his portfolio of satisfied customers. As a customer in general I’d count a testimonial/referral as far more important than any qualification/professional body etc. I hope this helps Joe
  13. A good question indeed.... Before offering any feedback I'd like to clarify that I don't work for a school, merely an educational supplier. However we find most sites adopt trolley solutions for various reasons: Mobility of notebooks - fairly obvious Power/data management - higher spec trollies allow unified charging of note/netbooks as well as data connection for seamless updating Structure of learning - trollies assist mobility of notebooks etc, allowing teachers to provide IT aided learning...opposed to lessons focussed solely on IT within suites Security - being prone to break-ins/thefts etc, trollies can provide another line of defense, especially the higher end, more robust brands. Trollies can also be provided with wireless Access points to provide adequate wi-fi coverage in more remote areas of the premises I could go on, but I'm sure you get the general idea! Joe
  14. Good aftrenoon Folks, It is advice time...........I am finally taking the leap of faith and moving in with my girlfriend. (I am sure she waould say the same!) Now obviously I will take care of the essentials which include tv viewing. I have always had Sky and never thought that much of Virgin until recent times but it does look a lot more impressive now. I wondered what everybody's thoughts/experiences/recommendations are? Thanks for your help with this matter! Chris Team CP
  15. Haptic

    New Projector

    I agree with all of the above, the Casio are great units...however they do require some alteration of existing mounting poles. Also the lead times are quite choppy for most of the Casio range. For the price range you've mentioned they do seem like a good consideration. Failing that you can bag a great value Edu projector with 3yr de/reinstall warranty/bulb warranty also. Happy hunting Joe
  16. Sawadeekaa!
  17. Leave it with me, Ill see what I can do Joe
  18. I would agree, either the Samsung CLP-770ND Colour Laser Printer or the Hp Colour LaserJet CP2025N Colour Laser Printer I have PM'd you. Chris Team CP!
  19. Hello Angry Technician.......I have PM'd you. Would you like a price and a few reviews for this product from other customers? Let me know and I will get this over to you if needs be. Chris
  20. GBICS are indeed eligible nephilim so- "it could be you!" (imagine a large finger pointing at you whilst saying that in a deep voice...)
  21. Thanks for all your entries so far, a couple of weeks to go so if you’re playing with switches over half term get in touch for some awesome prices, next day delivery and a chance to get a neat bit of tech.
  22. Previous owner of a 1.9l Pug 306 Turbo Diesel.....at times I wonder why I ever got rid of it. Well worth a purchase, cheap to insure and a little poke from the Turbo unit (providing it isn't whistling when you buy it!)
  23. well I was playing rugby, 1st preseason game and it turned out the top of someone’s head was rather hard and snapped a metacarpal and another bone whilst clearing them out; thought it was bruised until it trebled in size and started throbbing! Upshot was my one handed typing became quite speedy but I wouldn't recommend it. Mark
  24. Witch, sorry to hear of your mishap, hope you have a speedy recovery- from a lot of experience of ruining my body (only just out of plaster from a snapped thumb!), I’d recommend get it up on a chair and after swelling goes down try some toe extensions. All the best, Mark
×
×
  • Create New...