-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
I'll drop you a PM and arrange to get a demo kit out to you- lets face it until you see it within your school and with your users its a bit of a minefield of marketing claims and stylised demonstrations. Thanks, Mark
-
With the Flip Video going the way of the dodo, we've been looking at alternatives. Knowing how some students and staff have a knack for treating these cameras as disposable items the pricing on these Kodaks, coupled with them being waterproof could well make them of interest: Kodak ZM1 Mini Video Camera Waterproof 3m http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7966/kodakzm1.jpg Camera Type Mini Video Camera Waterproof- Carbon Sensor Type 1/5–type VGA CMOS Lens Aperture 3.1 mm (35 mm equivalent: 40 mm), aperture: f/2.4 Optical Zoom 3 x Display Size 4.6 cm (1.8 in.) Storage 128 MB internal memory[1], MICROSD/MICROSDHC card expansion slot (up to 16 GB) Focus Modes Fixed Focus Range 50 cm–infinity White Balance CompactFlash, Microdrive File Formats Video: MJPEG Still: JPEG Capture Modes Video: VGA (640 × 480 @ 30 fps), QVGA (320 × 240 @ 30 fps), QVGA (320 × 240 @ 60 fps) Still: VGA (640 × 480) Microphone Yes—monaural Interface USB Power Li-Polymer rechargeable battery Weight 71 g Dimensions 60 mm x 90 mm x 12 mm Cost per unit (based on 5 units): £36.75 Price includes Free Next Day delivery Contact your account manager for further quantity breaks
-
I've had a Sony Bloggie for a while now and think it's quite a solid bit of kit, recently (on the budget side of things) heard reasonable reports on the Kodak ZM1, check out the advertising section for spec and details. Mark
-
.....oh and a Happy Birthday to you Ric! Chris
-
I went for 30....he can't be that old can he!? ha Chris
-
That is good! ha Chris
-
Hi Robert, Welcome to the edugeek party! Check out the Educational IT jobs section, a great start on the job hunt, good luck with the search. Mark
- 4,290 replies
-
- assistance
- background
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Another shout for the Brother HL-4040; very solid bit of kit with some well priced ink Mark
-
We have had a lot of schools/colleges that have done exactly the same due to budget contstraints and they have had no problems at all. As for the New Zeland reseller I don't know who it is, but this link below is a case study for a school that was kitted out in New Zealand so it may be worth giving the school a call to see who supplied them? Sorry I cannot be of more use, but hope this helps. The school is Raroa (Ra-Roe-Ah) School. Case Studies | Ruckus Wireless Chris
-
Perhaps The Most Poorly Thought Out LEGO product Ever?
Haptic replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
I dunno....it had Pac-Man bricking it for decades (unless he'd been at the pills) Joe -
Hi Josh, have PM'd
-
Hello snakebyte, I have PM'd you. Chris
-
Where can I get 3g pay as you go dongles with a purchase order
Haptic replied to Jamie_a's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Hi Jamie, Have PM'd, we can supply these with Free Next Day Delivery on a PO. -
Unfortunately Si all deliveries are scheduled for the 29th April and we can't alter this
-
1 hour to go so please get your orders in as quickly as possible.
-
Edugeekers........ To celebrate the upcoming marriage of our future king and queen, Prince William of Wales and the gorgeous Kate Middleton, LapSafe® Products is regally proud to present the limited edition royal wedding laptop storage and charging trolley. The crown jewel of laptop storage and charging, the Royal Wedding Commemorative Charging Trolley combines the superiority of a Mentor™ with a stunning image of the happy couple lovingly recreated on its doors. A king amongst trolleys, this unique souvenir has an exquisite range of features and benefits: • A timeless classic with a warranty that will last for a lifetime. • Patriotically designed and manufactured upon the fair isle of Britannia. • Robust and secure like the love of a prince and his future princess. • SmartLine™ charging with PowaSave™ that treats laptops like kings. • Stately simultaneous charging. • Power management of the safest and finest variety. *The Royal Wedding Commemorative Charging Trolley is neither supplied to, or endorsed by, any member, or member-to-be, of the Royal Family. Please call us at CP Ltd on 0845 249 1779 if you are interested in this beautifully crafted charging trolley. Act now to avoid disappointment.
-
I never got into or saw the fascination with the Stobart Fan Club and lorry spotting, but he did seem like a genuinely nice guy and I have never heard anyone say a bad word about him. Sad to hear. Chris
-
Team CP voting...not a 'deaf' vote either, their style sits well with most of us...aside from our newest entrant Jon (Jazzophile) Joe
-
That's blown my comprehension of tablet out of the water (excuse the pun) I thought the criterion was anything that could be swallowed
-
UMPC (slyly coughs!)
-
Me either, however I see a huge amount of potential for the wee Q1. Typing/Word processing is supremely easier with the Q1 keyboard opposed to Ipad. Network port is a huge plus. VGA port also means (with a HDD upgrade) I could load this with media and sit atop my projector. The ipad is a nifty little device, I see the Q1 as equally useful given the right application....however I couldn't compare them.
-
Keep me updated, I have one...at present gathering dust as the 'pad gets all my attention! Would love to upgrade the Q1, I love the unit but the outdated WM O/S makes it a bit of a sod to use. Joe
-
Hi JonR, We can indeed help out, I've dropped you a PM. Thanks, Mark
-
I always find them very helpful as well from a reseller point of view. Chris
-
Yeah not the easiest to come by at the minute.....we are looking at a 3 week lead time and that is only if I order today and they are placed on back order. Chris
