-
Posts
307 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Kingstech
-
We do all of our cable installs our self unless it's part of a building project, if it is the building contractor will sub it out. I've got lots of little projects to do over the summer.
-
I've got the barcodes sheet in the office if you need it.
-
As a IT department we look after the projector and sound system in ours but I mainly look after the lighting in the drama studios and main hall. Any major problems with the sound gets given to me as well. Generally I'm the AV engineer across the school.
-
The MS outlook app is not compatible with the tablet.
-
I had done a reset just before it started happening. I will give the new MS outlook app and see if that works. Has anyone else had this problem?
-
I've cleaned the cache and data but that hasn't worked. I've rebooted the device. Removed all accounts and added only one but that hasn't helped.
-
Gmail app works fine for gmail but other accounts won't work. I've cleaned the cache and tried rebooting the tablet.
-
Hope this is the right section got put this. I have got a Samsung Galaxy tab 2, when ever I click on the built in email app (called Email) the app will close and then comes up with Unfortunately, Email has stopped. So I can't get on to email. Has anyone got any suggestions on fixing this?
-
I do a lot of the installs myself at our school. We have put a Panasonic projector in with a cadge around it. I have seen the cadge get knocked a couple of times but the projector is still in the same position and working fine.
-
Do IDNS install the kit as well or just supply? We have used IDNS as a supplier before.
-
That is very odd. I will have a think about anyone else. Have you thought about doing it yourself?
-
I am really surprised that stage electrics have declined. Did you contact there HQ in Bristol? I would contact them again if I was you. They have quoted me for some work.
-
You could try Stage Electrics. I've used them a lot for different things. Very good company.
-
Any audio mixing desk experts able to help?
Kingstech replied to Meldrew's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Sounds silly but have you tried a different cable? You might have a problem with the cable. -
What is your budget?
-
Just wondering if anyone has done or is thinking if doing the MS supporting windows 8.1 course? I'm booked in to do me pine in December.
-
Replacing broken classroom Speakers
Kingstech replied to Dogsbody23's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Are they mounted on the wall? What sort of budget you looking at? Sent from my iPad using EduGeek -
Nope they don't have to be Devon based. Some recommendations would be brilliant thanks. Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Hi Luke, When we get the final details together about what we want I will drop you a pm. Sent from my iPad using EduGeek
-
Good afternoon, We are looking at getting some quotes for new projectors and whiteboards. I was wondering if anyone knew of any suppliers in the Devon area? Thanks in advance.
-
Hitachi ED-A100 Lens door error and door won't close.
Kingstech replied to HodgeHi's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Thanks for your help guys. Hitachi came in yesterday and swapped out the faulty projector with a replacement. -
Hitachi ED-A100 Lens door error and door won't close.
Kingstech replied to HodgeHi's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
I have emailed Hitachi, but was wondering if anyone knew of any instructions on how to change over the mirror motor? -
Hitachi ED-A100 Lens door error and door won't close.
Kingstech replied to HodgeHi's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Warranty check has failed, probable because its out of the normal warranty. I Think i might email them and see what they say. I know this thread is for the ED-A100 and not the ED-A111. -
Hitachi ED-A100 Lens door error and door won't close.
Kingstech replied to HodgeHi's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
We have got an ED-A111, does the extended warranties include these? I have previously had lots go wrong and have had to pay for it. Just had another one go today. Hope someone can help.
