-
Posts
307 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Kingstech
-
Ive only used them when I've been doing Rack diagrams you have you Rack stencil mad then you drag them onto the Rack stencil.
-
[ios app] iOS Beta Feedback Thread
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
I've got the adds on my iPad mini as well. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Mine has just done an update. Will see what happens with the notifications. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Mine has just gone past the 1000 mark and i am still getting the notifications. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
I have nearly reached the 1000 mark as well. -
We have got a Lenovo B560 Laptop that has had a Supervisor password and a User password set. Does anyone know if there is a way of resetting the BIOS on it? I cant see where the CMOS is located in the laptop. Thanks in Advance.
-
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Yea I noticed that. The other day I didn't even have a picture in the icon. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Yep same here. Number keeps going up after the update. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Just had another update for the app. Just waiting to see if the notification is fixed. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
I've tried this and it is still not working. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
App has just updated. Waiting to see if the notification count has been fixed. Will update soon. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
It hasn't fixed the count bug. It also still goes to "Behind the Red Door" and not the subscribed list. -
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Im getting this as well. Also when i click on the notification it takes me to "Behind the Red Door" and not the subscribed list. -
I can browse the website with no problem.
-
-
-
The Manual us useless Its says for that error message to contact support. I will have a look at it and see if i can empty it. Thanks for the tip.
-
One of our Kyocera P2135dn printer has come up with "Error.Power Off. 7990" displayed it the screen. I have turned the printer off like it says to but then when i turn it back on it still comes up with the same error message. Kyocera support haven't responded to me yet. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this problem before and if so what they did to fix the problem. I think the printer is out of warranty now.
-
In my previous school I installed about all the AV kit for about 4 years. I enjoyed doing it.
-
[android app] Android Beta App Feedback
Kingstech replied to ZeroHour's topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
Yes got the email, just updating it now. Thank you. -
We have a Officejet PRO 8600 will receive my faxes but will not store them digitally anymore. A PDF file shows up in my incoming fax folder named output.pdf with a size of 0kb and will not open. Has anyone had this issue before?
-
Got mine this morning. He is sitting on my desk next to me at the moment. Love that he is a proper dog collar. Thanks @Net-Ctrl and Ruckus.
-
That looks like a DLP chip fault. Generally they are a nightmare to change. Looks like it could be a replacement job. Might be an idea to contact Sanyo support.
-
How did you get the Ruckus dog and t-shirt?
-
