-
Posts
307 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Kingstech
-
@Devontechie we will have to go straight here.
-
Website is now live.
-
Save me a Lanyard for Saturday please.
-
Looks like it is coping well at the moment.
-
Working well at the moment. Does Excel have internet access?
-
I have a Surface Pro 3 but the power cord stays in the office and i use a different one that i keep in my bag when i am out and about.
-
They will all be gone by the time I get there on Saturday.
-
@southhamster What day are you going to be at Bett?
-
Im going to be there on Saturday.
-
SWGFL Network has had another DDoS attack Update 10:05am Latest from SWGFL
-
I'm traveling up from Plymouth on the Saturday morning. I'm getting the coach up and back. I've managed to get a return coach ticket for £20. If i was driving up i would probably park in Hayes & Harlington train station and then get the tube form there. a zone 1-6 travel card will be ok for that. When i have parked in Hayes & Harlington before it cost about £5 for all day.
-
If you go into Meraki profiles and select your restrictions profile there is a tick box that says "Allow Host pairing" this needs to be ticked. Hope this helps.
-
In Meraki there is a setting that blocks it. Off the top of my head I can't remember it but will have a look tomorrow for you and see if I can find it. It's part of the restrictions in Meraki.
-
Are you using a MDM?
-
You need a mac running Apple configure to initially set them up and use something like meraki or lightspeed MDM to set restrictions for different. Lightspeed have a good online training section.
-
I have looked through the Bett Exhibitors List and cant see Edugeek on the list. Are the going this Year?
-
Cat6 or Cat6a cables into existing 5e patch panel
Kingstech replied to klop's topic in Wired Networks
Might be better working out the length between cabs and getting some pre terminated cable a little bit longer then it is needed. I know of a couple of company's that I have previously used for pre terminated cable. Are the cabs in the same building? If so it will be fairly easy to run cables between the cabs. Also Cat5e will run a 1Gb but if you don't have a gigabyte switch or network cards you won't get the speed your looking for. -
You can use Direct Access for teachers to access school documents from home. Teachers would only need to logon with there domain username and password.
-
Have you downloaded the windows 10 ADMX files?
-
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
Kingstech replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
That is why I didn't get one. But I did get a very nice mini PC. -
Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC
Kingstech replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Oh I didn't get a flash drive with mine. -
Its for the Epson Visualizer cable that comes from the back of the projector. I think it is to take the weight of the USB cable. I haven't put it on the couple that i have installed. Just looks silly if it is not being used.
-
Do you have any info on the ECDL modules?
-
That is the sort of thing I was thinking of doing. Just trying to write up some notes and information for it and plan out the 6 weeks.
-
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please move if it is. I've been asked to run a Six week computer basic evening class. Mostly it will be for older people. I was wondering if anyone else here has done them before? Just looking for ideas if possible please?
