Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

siuko

Members
  • Posts

    787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by siuko

  1. I'm happy with you all going Darkside on Rogue Moon.... I am so tuned with the force that I alone will beat you all
  2. Rogue Moon was the server I was on in Beta So as long as it isn't full when early access starts I think I might go there again too... Really cant wait to play!
  3. Yay!!! Just got an email saying that I am in this weekends testing too.... Friday 2nd Dec at 1pm CST (7pm UK time)... w00000000000000t!
  4. Light side PVE... Jedi Knight Sentinel Although I did enjoy killing some fat general in Black Talon last night with my Sith Inquisitor... lol
  5. It should finish at 6am Tuesday morning due to the timezones... Really enjoyed it myself - even though there were a few bugs etc still in the client...
  6. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahahaha I will be 1000's ahead of you in the queues!!!
  7. So whos rushing home to get there dead on 4pm UK time!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The server stress tests start today and nearly everyone signed up should get in today or tomorrow!! Wonder if I will actually get to play.... or will it be 100,000 queues and lag lol So who else is getting home quickly to get on?
  8. W00000T!! Just checked the swtor tester page and I'm in (well guess everyone definitely is for this weekend) Cant wait to get home and start downloading....
  9. Really really really looking forward to playing this!!!! Think everyone signed up for it should get in this coming weekend for stress testing the servers etc.... What class is everyone planning on playing (I can see many of you evil lot playing sith hehe) - I'm going Jedi Knight Sentinel (Dual Lightsabres!!!)
  10. Plexor What model Sony do you have? Those screen protectors do look good... I'll keep that in mind if I go for one without protection Edit: Glennda which model do you have too?
  11. Hi can anyone recommend an lcd/led/plasma TV that is rugged or glass fronted? The school wants to place one near reception and the place they have chosen to put it will mean that it might get knocked/touched/poked etc... so the more rugged the better! I don't know exactly what size they require but I'm guessing between 32"-46" or so depending on price. It also needs to be wall mountable...
  12. siuko

    Walking Dead

    Maybe follow the advice in the http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/84083-whats-your-tipple-choice.html thread... You will have forgotten anything plotwise by the end of it
  13. All you people are bad!! Very very bad!! (Points finger are lots of people) You should have had an option for teetotal
  14. I have used PhotoRec - CGSecurity And it found lots of data on a usb stick that said it needed to be formatted too... EDIT: Oops just noticed someone already linked to cgsecurity... sorry
  15. Xtrap Error Information - Rusty Hearts Forum Post 5 says to turn off windows firewall and make sure you are logged on as administrator
  16. I think the worst problem with psu's going is when they take half the components out at the same time
  17. What make psu is it? A very good quality 350w psu might manage ok but a completely rubbish 500w wouldnt
  18. Dont know if it works for Windows 7... it works great for WinXP SysPro Software -> Policy Reporter Gives you a log showing exactly whats going on when you logon - do a log for the default OU and one for the computer OU and check where the big differences are.... I managed to drop off about 15 seconds from a 30-40 second logon by finding out how to stop IE Branding on logon!
  19. We wipe drives using DBAN and it works well - just takes a little while... I dont really know much about using PXE booting though... But a quick google brings up this > How To PXE Boot DBAN - All Things Unix | DSLReports Forums
  20. Photofiltre Its very fast loading and quite basic - but good to quickly picking up how to use it.
  21. Are they the same region as the UK then? Have any links to which sites in Oz you use and will ship to the UK?
  22. Would be very interested in these.... Let me check if we can collect... Will get back to you tomorrow if thats ok?
  23. But laptops are the future.... oh wait... are tablets the future.... oooOOOO shiney new thing
  24. I think the more appropriate action would be to Falcon Punch the people who suggest wireless and laptops like it will bring and whole meaning to IT... When in reality the laptops never move from the desks they are placed on... And they just moan because the wireless is slow...
×
×
  • Create New...