-
Posts
787 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by siuko
-
Any more details? Make/model? Pricing you want etc?
-
Indeedy!!!!!!!!! What fantastic news Only a few months away... lets just hope they can get the engine with much higher fps.. then it will be FANTASTIC
-
Our DT department here uses a Kyocera 5350DN. We also have many of these around the rest of the school. We have had them in for 1-2 years and they seem very reliable and are supposed to be very economical tonerwise.
-
Yeah really looking forward to the release Although if GW2 went live monday I would play that instead
-
Looking at google posts have you tried this.... I think thats the bit that joins your linux box to the domain
-
I know this sounds silly... but what isnt working so far? When I setup ubuntu/ntlm/squid etc I did the wbinfo -u and wbinfo -g and it showed that it could read the AD info. I never tried wbinfo -a - and just tried it with my username and it fails on Wrong Password (not that it asks for one) Have you tried just going on further with your setup on the basis that winbind is actually talking with your AD?
-
Have you tried doing wbinfo -u >> output.log This should save ALL the usernames from the wbinfo -u to a text file called output.log Search through this text file and check to see if the username you are testing with is there... just to prove that winbind can actually see the OU you want etc
-
Well anyone thinking of trying GW1 to get the HoM rewards for GW2.... Don't! lol I thought GW1 might be similar to GW2 in game play / movement etc and just have rubbish graphics.... Sadly it is showing its age a great deal - and if you are used to more modern MMO (wow,swtor, gw2 etc) then you will probably find it rather clunky NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY WHILE WAITING FOR GW2!!!! :D :D
-
I played all the classes except for Thief and Mesmer... I think my favourites were the Elementalist and Ranger The biggest thing for me was the environments and the cities... OMG to how beautiful and big and lively they are.... and not dead lifeless mazes like SWTOR! Exploring in GW2 will be fun!!
-
Played the beta at the weekend - and even though there were login issues and quite bad fps I still absolutely loved it!! Cant wait for release Even gone as far as buying GW1 today to try for the Hall of Monuments rewards for GW2 lol
-
The carpa 120 car black box cameras seem to save with that file name too.... CarBlackboxStore.com has viewing software - maybe try them
-
Your best bet would be to find out exactly which camera model has recorded the videos and check the manufacturers homepage for video players / converters - just in case its some obscure manufacturer only file format
-
[video] Come back Rebecca Black....all is forgiven. This is just.......ouch.
siuko replied to gmj's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
LOL!!! That really did make me laugh.... especially the lines... Hot girls have problems too... We are just like you... Except we are HOT!! ROFL!! Some of the youtube comments are great too lol REP added as it made me laugh -
What MP3 player has the best audio quality?
siuko replied to Dos_Box's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
I went with the original Sansa Fuze... as it played Lossless FLAC files Cant really get much better sound quality -
Well I've had an ATI 4850 and then a Geforce 560ti in it so I'd be surprised if it didn't fit - best to check though! It was quite a tight fit mind! About 10mm between the end of the graphics card and the hard drive bay lol
-
What size motherboard do you have? ATX or MATX? Which exact graphics card have you got - as they may be different lengths... If you do have an matx motherboard and a low profile cooler you could go with something like silverstone Sugo SG01 I've had 2 of them and really liked them! PS. I've now switched to the Antec 4000 II B - as it gave me a little more space, is cooler and quite a bit quieter
-
Hehehe... Well just for the 4 Cards thats 4 x £425 Approx... £1700... Then add a huge PSU... 4 Way SLI mobo.... a processor that can provide enough cpu power lol.... probably around the £3-4000 mark
-
Anybody able to help me with this problem on an LG Optimus 2x? Whatever I do I cant seem to get rid of the number 1 icon?!
-
[android] Desire S and Ice Cream Sandwich
siuko replied to Admiral208's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Your best bet is to probably read through some of the forum posts about ICS roms at XDA Developers See which ones are running the best with least problems etc Its where I get all my roms for my LG Optimus 3D -
Have been taking it slowly so far and have only got my Jedi Sentinel to 27. Have been having loads of fun grouping with my brother - and enjoying the story fully. Even though there are a fair few issues with the game - I think they have been one of the most open developers with fixing bugs etc (Just follow the dev tracker forum and you'll see)
-
Due to starting to use Spiceworks I've just noticed that our network wasnt doing reverse DNS either. I sorted it out using GPO. Enable this for your computer OU's Computer Configuration Administrative Templates Network DNS client Dynamic Update > Enable Register PTR Enable and the drop down box to Register Registration Refresh Interval > Enable - leave at the default 1800 seconds. You also need to go to your DNS settings and enable Dynamic Updates for your Reverse DNS zones. Mine are now updating the PTR's
-
YouTube for Schools launched
siuko replied to AngryTechnician's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Followed Driver's info and it seems to be working fine... Just got to sort out being able to add videos to the playlist now -
YouTube for Schools launched
siuko replied to AngryTechnician's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
I'm still looking hehe Don't think it will be possible adding a HTTP Header (well its beyond me anyways) I'm looking at the dansguardian urlregexplist config at the moment to see if its possible to rewrite the youtube.com to the It definitely looks like it should work but again looking at the examples already in there for google safe search its a bit beyond me at the moment lol! -
YouTube for Schools launched
siuko replied to AngryTechnician's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Anybody managed to implement this with Dansguardian/Squid? -
Yeah excited today too!!! First emails for early access should start going out at 12pm GMT!! So not long
