TronXP
Members-
Posts
689 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by TronXP
-
Serif users - how often do you buy new versions?
TronXP replied to localzuk's topic in Office Software
We are just moving from X2/3 to X6/7 -
nice april fools, but they should so make them.
-
Getting work back onto server from iPad
TronXP replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
If you have money to spend then I suggest Acronis Access. We had a trial and were impressed but in the end the school wouldn't pay for it. -
Can anyone suggest some software for reverse proxy which is simple to use and quick to set up, I am wanting to share 1 IP with multiple webservers.
-
IE11: 376 Chrome: 503 Safari: 412
-
Not played drums for over 4 years now, but this was my kit before I sold it: Mapex Saturn Pro Kit Meinl Raker Cymbals 1960's Ludwig Acrolite Snare. Also had a Yamaha dtxpress iii special electric kit for practice\small venues.
-
I am not getting defensive over IE, It was stated Internet Explorer never works. I therefore have discovered a miracle in the fact I have something working on it, so I have posted for all to share! I use IE, Firefox and Chrome on my machine I am no fanboi of any particular browser. Guess a sense of humour has disappeared in this forum.
-
-
Do you use exchange? If so there is a problem with IE11 if you are using Exchange 2010 SP2 and lower I think. We had a similar problem, updated Exchange to latest SP and updates and its all working fine now.
-
Help with Papercut - They can transfer money they dont have
TronXP replied to JJonas's topic in Enterprise Software
Have you got "allow users to transfer funds to other users" enabled in the options? -
Everyoneprint for BYOD mobile devices...a few questions
TronXP replied to Ben_Stanton's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Papercut you can mobile print also called webprint, we use it in BYOD. Prints PDF, Office files. -
2012 on our SAS drive servers has been fine, nothing like what your experiencing. What spec are your servers?
-
I use a Xbox360 steering wheel/pedals along with my keyboard.
-
How many miles have you lot clocked up? I am on around 38,000 miles so far.
-
Had a go last night for the first time in a while did 3 jobs, Manchester - Liverpool, Liverpool - Grimsby then Grimsby to Duisburg. Took around 45 minutes and I netted 170K between myself and other drivers in the company. The Ai cars can be stupid and some of the road rules are crazy, but you get used to it.
-
I have a teacher who created a ticket saying that all of the hyperlinks in her powerpoint had been changed by the computer. Instead of the webpages it was meant to go to they all just point to her webmail url (we use OWA). I had a look and sure enough all the hyperlinks pointed to the webmail url. I changed one of them, saved it and it worked as intended. Has anybody had this before or any ideas why this would happen. I have been instructed to ensure it never happens again......
-
You could speak to someone like 4gon about point to point wireless if there is line of site. Point to Point Wireless - 4Gon Solutions
-
Online Mod is in development
-
I am obviously more of a trucker geek than you lot, I have 4 depots One in Manchester, Grimsby, Amsterdam and Paris, Two of them are 5 truck depots the others are 3 truck depots. All full with drivers\Trucks. Once a couple of depots the AI drivers start bringing in good money especially if once they level up. Just remember for the AI drivers it makes no difference on the spec of the truck. The other thing to remember with the AI is that they always must return to their home depot, so if you have a depot which has little cargo going to the city it can lead to more empty loads and more costs. When looking at buying a depot I have a look at the jobs screen and look at home many jobs destinations are to the city I want to put my depot in. Must admit I jumped into buying own truck pretty quickly after starting the game, and never had issues with paying back loans etc, I tend to arrange the jobs in value per distance and take the best job from that.
-
When I play it, I have the radio on, its quite relaxing driving your big truck round Europe listening to your favourite radio station. (You can add pretty much any internet radio station onto the in game radio)
-
Has anybody got any of these hanging around in there stores and are willing to donate /sell at a reasonable price? Thanks
-
Yes Please include me.
-
only if you buy with ads, you can buy without. I bought my son a Kindle fire for Christmas last year, and for what he uses it for its a lovely little tablet. If you like book reading though the classis kindle is better for that.
-
Pro does 2.4 and 5Ghz and normal only does 2.4
