TronXP
Members-
Posts
689 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by TronXP
-
Is there anybody who is running byod willing to help me here by providing the following (you can PM if you dont want it public) School Name How long you have been running it What services you provide the BYOD devices Positives\Negatives in Your experience Thank you all
-
I have OSticket running on a server 2012. I have a virtual Ubuntu LTS server running, it works just fine
-
have you tried warthunder? War Thunder - free combat MMO game | MAIN PAGE there testing the economy on this patch so its a pain to grind, but the amount of planes and basically everything about the game is far better than WoWP.
-
have you checked that the dns entries for the old server are gone and that new ones have been setup for your new server
-
We have the AP's in the same VLAN as the server, and then the SSID's are on different VLAN's (School, BYOD,Staff).
-
Have a look at this document, It may be able to point you in the right direction: http://networktest.com/hpiop/hpiopcookbook.pdf
-
Unless I have missed something have we confimed that a computer plugged into the HP switch can ping something on the cisco switch, because all that has been said so far is about talking to the "switch" and by this I assume he means the management part of the switch.
-
Is there not an app for that
-
In the virtual switch options, there is a tick box that "allow mangement operating system to share this network adapter" This should solve your problem
-
I would think so, I have not done it on an agrregated link, I have a nice 10Gb nic for this.
-
In 2012 you need a virtual switch
-
We use a Juniper 4500, as both core and VM environment.
-
Edugames unlimited, How to block?
TronXP replied to vortex999's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
bloxx fails miserably to block this also -
Exchange 2010, Newcastle
-
Is there anybody here experienced in Junos that could help me get multicasting over VLAN's to work. I have a media server on a VLAN and wish clients in other VLANS to be able to pick this up (UPNP and SSD protocols). I have looked through loads of stuff on the juniper site but can't seem to get it to work.
-
It was late 2011 I think, it was a rather strange request and took the head by suprise, I was hauled into his office and asked to show the inspector that it could be done.
-
We don't have ofstead but ISI, in the last inspection the inspectors wanted to see that we had backups of the schools MIS system and that we could pull a childs record up from a few years back. Was strange as we have never had contact with the inspectors in the past.
-
[windows software] Hell with Microsoft Licensing!!!!! :(
TronXP replied to pritchardavid's topic in Licensing Questions
Licensing Office on Remote Desktop Services - Welcome to the US SMB&D TS2 Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs This makes good reading in regards to office -
We had a TVT-250 for 3 years without a problem, I raved about how good it was and recommened it when ever asked. Then we upgraded to the TVT-1250 and its the biggest pile of junk, Its been replaced 4 times in just over a year, its so slow and unresponsive. I can't wait for the contract to finish so we can get something better.
-
Can anybody recommend a decent 4 port KVM with cables for desktop use (not servers) VGA/usb would be ideal. I don't want to spend mega money but I need it to be decent. Thanks
-
Son 6 Daughter 2
-
I used broadberry for our junior school server and san, they are great to talk to, to make sure you get what you need. They also do educational discount
-
Has anybody on here have ThankQ installed onto their network? I would like to have a chat about it. Cheers TronXP
-
Is it fairly straight forward in changing the Sims server IP address, or does it mess things up?
