Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Haven't played much either but yeah, Bioshock Infinite is wonderful, probably even more on a PC. Projector with my Xbox sufficed, mind. Might give it a replay now.
  2. School finishes Friday but in till the 20th; have a few days leave left so I'll be done on the 17th. Home for the holidays up in Peterborough (eurgh) then back down here for NYE. Back in the office on the 2nd. I really need some sleep.
  3. I don't see why it wouldn't...
  4. rickjames

    Places to Eat!

    Just go into town, theres loads of amazing burger places...
  5. Hi de hi Our marketing lady here is trying to send an email with a photo attached (7.3mb) but when she tries sending it it comes back with the error as said in the title. Our maximum for attachments is about 20mb so she shouldn't be having any trouble at all, any ideas? I'm sure it's something in Outlook that I can't figure out because she logged into the Office 365 web app and sent it without any questions. Cheers!
  6. Italy game has been shifted from 2am Saturday to 11pm Friday.
  7. The Italian's are quite beatable in group games, they were alright during the Euro's and the last World Cup but nothing spectacular. Drawing with New Zealand springs to mind. First XI will be something like Hart/Walker/Jagielka/Cahill/Cole/Wilshere/Gerrard/Walcott/Townsend/Rooney/Sturridge . Could be worse.
  8. Italy are quite beatable really. Depends who we have up front who's fit at the time, hopefully Sturridge/Rooney. But yeah, here's to mediocrity!
  9. Nothing. Nothing at all. It will stay that way.
  10. Can leave it in the office all weekend I guess...
  11. What can I do with my Dell Vostro?
  12. I'm a complete idiot here and parts of it make sense whilst some don't; just what on Earth are people spending these things on?
  13. Great load of drivel coming out of Osborne's mouth RE: other stuff.
  14. Coffee, more coffee, some cake here and there?
  15. Have no idea what to get my parents (divorced so split over two days) and my brothers. As for me just a book and a record and I'll be all set.
  16. Nail, hit, head
  17. I lose count of links I see shared on Facebook like '22 cute dogs you HAVE to see in August 2047' and '18 signs you're dealing with inadequacy in your mid-20s' It's just tedious and makes me question how we read things altogether.
  18. I think you'll find there's many other buzzkills here who ridiculously complained about a GIF of Bruce Springsteen doing a knee slide. Ah.
  19. I was gonna click before realising it's a Buzzfeed article. Since when did journalism take on this desire to quantify everything into lists? It's so lazy and rather boring.
  20. Can't wait to see this...
  21. Also looking for inspiration, please post inspiring photos.
  22. I need one for a secret Santa thing. Anywhere I can pick one that's awful and for next to nothing? TA.
  23. Also have a Switchshop calendar, that's it so far.
×
×
  • Create New...