Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    Hyrule Warriors doesn't save anything to it. It just sees which Amiibo it is and unlocks it permanently in-game. [and Epona/Dominion Rod are DLC... which I have. ] Link gives the spinner, then Link weapons after that. Same with Toon Link. Zelda/Shiek give decent Zelda/Shiek weapons. [3* or higher] But I can grind for those later on.
  2. I know Griffin were at BETT last year... so if you can wait until then you may be able to grab one direct from them. [iIRC they were selling them]
  3. Here's hoping Excel has a PA system and are forced to use it to tell you off. "Would the tattooed nerd with the bagpipes please stop playing them... please. "
  4. I suddenly feel as if I'm about to come down with a major illness... looks like I'm missing BETT. ~unconvincing cough~
  5. Is there a way to check what's being intercepted, bar going to each site individually? [Ours is the RM intercept.]
  6. You're evil.
  7. Cool. Not sure when I'm there yet... or even how many days. But there's a good chance I'll be taking up space at EduGeek all the time. [unless they tell me to go away... ]
  8. When are you going down?
  9. In this airtight box is a puppy... The only way to free it is to write functional code. You have 2 hours.
  10. (I move away from the mic to check specs)
  11. Well... this thread took an unexpected twist.
  12. That kind of falls flat if the pupils don't know what feigned, hypocrisy and pretence means...
  13. I'm looking into super cool touch screens... but they're soo expensive. As a place for me to dump stuff. I've got 2 trolleys of learnpads in my office that haven't been touched since they were bought.
  14. T'internet. Free coffee. Free food. Somewhere to sit and play OoT Master Quest. Friends?
  15. Yup. Changed the default login screen wallpaper via GPO.
  16. A night elf mohawk.
  17. We're only up to day 8, but I think this is going to win the award for most random thread of 2015.
  18. The first game I ever played on n64 was OoT. I held the controller properly before I had even loaded into the game. Guess I'm just a natural gamer.
  19. X-13

    Wii U Gamepad range

    I want the spinner in Hyrule Warriors. But not enough to buy a £10 figure I don't care about. So, I guess what I'm saying is... Can I borrow your Link?
  20. And, annoyingly, wii u has the left stick in the right place but right one is above the buttons... PSx both bottom Xbox left top Wii U both top Stupid copyrights... Xbox layout should be standard.
  21. ...then you have SLT's permission to die?
  22. I think it's suppised to be ROBOT Santa. It's the sort of thing he'd do.
  23. This, combined with the GPU via thunderbolt cable thing, makes me wonder if you can make a small, beefy gaming computer...
  24. It's the old "but can it run crysis?"... but taken to a very expensive extreme. Make me curious as to why so many games have nVidia/AMD splash screens on boot...
×
×
  • Create New...