-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
They can't. There's literally a single feed in/out of the country, and it runs entirely through a single Chinese ISP. [No backup links] It's more likely 4Chan script-kiddies will take out our infrastructure than North Korea. ...actually make that the topic. Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy More Likely To Disable UK Internet Than Psychotic Man-Child. How 4chan is potentially a bigger thread to UK networks than North Korea. The results will amaze you!
-
This is why I love photo-mode in games.
-
While simultaneously watching your framerate tank.
-
Yeah... I don't like first-person.
-
Everyone here is getting hype for Fallout 4 and I've played none of them.
-
Is getting this worth it...even though I use an XBOX 360 Controller?
X-13 replied to haldarulon's topic in Gaming
I never used macros in WoW [back when I played] I just organised everything into a pattern. -
All 'failing' schools to be academies under Education Bill
X-13 replied to LeMarchand's topic in General Chat
The people in charge get massive payoffs and walk away laughing. -
I played @DMcGuigan's Bloodborne through share-play and there was about 4 seconds input lag. Anything that focuses on reaction speed is going to be unplayable.
-
Nope. It's because you were told it's bad and you're not "allowed" to play it. Yes, they can ban it. You should always wait for a sale. Always. Screams edgelord to me. Twitch have banned streaming it... and people are leaving Twitch because of it. AO games are banned, but camgirls aren't. LOGIC!
-
Is getting this worth it...even though I use an XBOX 360 Controller?
X-13 replied to haldarulon's topic in Gaming
Now that I'm back on a computer... yeah I can see why people would use this [the software linked] It's cheating software disguised as controller emulation. -
Wait... wasn't that almost imminently refuted?
-
Is getting this worth it...even though I use an XBOX 360 Controller?
X-13 replied to haldarulon's topic in Gaming
Some games don't let you use controllers at all. Like the PC version of Dragon Age : Origins. Others only use xinput [official 360 controllers use it] DS3/DS4 and generic ones that use DirectInput won't work unless you use external software. -
Is getting this worth it...even though I use an XBOX 360 Controller?
X-13 replied to haldarulon's topic in Gaming
Xpadder is for games without controller support. It just emulates key presses with controller buttons. Works for me in GTA V. -
Is getting this worth it...even though I use an XBOX 360 Controller?
X-13 replied to haldarulon's topic in Gaming
Isn't this what Xinput wrapper and Xpadder does? That's free... Also, DS4 works by default [no config] in 8.1 through bluetooth AND USB. [source: Me] -
...because he knows you.
-
Interesting... it'd be nice if they just allowed win7/8 keys to activate win10. I have a feeling this won't be as easy as they're implying.
-
"The request could not be satisfied." Sounds more like marital problems to me.
-
I like how you redacted the spam email on the From: line... but not at the top. "By the way... what does "encrypted" mean and how do I use Bitcoin?"
-
I found AOMEI Backupper through a google search. Free and worked fine when testing it out from small to large. [No unallocated space.] Going to try large to small tomorrow and see it it removes unused space.
-
I just tried this with a sacrificial computer [unused, unneeded, would have to be reimaged anyway]... Tried to clone a smaller HDD onto a completely blank larger one, clones the system partition [~500mb] but then fails. So I'm left with a 500GB drive with most of the space unallocated.
-
Reminds me of this:
-
Play this and you will not get any work done all day!!!
X-13 replied to w-clarke101's topic in Gaming
Devoured the moon. ∞/10 "That's no moon" - IGN -
Play this and you will not get any work done all day!!!
X-13 replied to w-clarke101's topic in Gaming
You bar steward... It'd be nice if it showed where the edge of the map was... -
It's worse when they don't use $1=£1 and the foreign version is still a lot cheaper...
-
Software DVDs are region free. [Citation needed] The import cost won't be higher than the difference and IIRC there's no tax on software. [source: Importing Vita games from 'Merica]
