Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Destroy the recovery partition?
  2. Domino's fur is blue now? I need to make sure I get to BETT to see that, now.
  3. You're not allowed another Ruckus dog.
  4. Wait... can I enter both? Because I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be at BETT. Also: Small Ruckus dog > Big Ruckus dog.
  5. Isn't on the list... because the Xbone is basically a PC and making it run on that would be creating a PC port. And we can't have that can we?
  6. Possibly. I'm on the early shift that week... so I'm probably going to be too tired. Alternatively... Yes.
  7. Just been told that it's very likely that I'm not allowed to go during the week...
  8. X-13

    Groups

    Ah, the new site. Land of opportunity... and dank memes.
  9. Possibly on the Saturday. There's snowballs chance in hell that she'd get the time off work for it.
  10. +1 agree. Now you can stroke your beard and gaze contemplatory into middle distance.
  11. Me meeting the Moon Presence from the end of Bloodborne [well, one of the ends... I still need to smash it's face in. ]
  12. PM sent.
  13. Or they're going to have lots of fun trying to bypass it.
  14. Why are you posting a picture of a random, if handsome, man? 'Cos we all know that isn't you. No tiger facepaint.
  15. Obviously you just use an unusual time signature and you're used to that.
  16. God dammit... Now I have "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" stuck in my head. Worst. Site. Ever. [You know I love you guys ]
  17. Isn't it the drummer's job to keep everyone on beat, though? [i'm not a musician] Get them to give it a crack.
  18. If iSpy only shows a certain number of characters, just repeat "spoiler" over and over until anything else won't show up That should work for now.
  19. Proprietary shenanigans that may or may not be legit, IIRC Plus, non-prescription Gunnars are +.25 and apparently designed for computer distance [further than reading, closer than distance] And, they have Heroes of the Storm, MLG, Steelseries and Razer branded stuff, so I'm guessing it's legit. Also... Shiny shiny. [At least I'm honest. ]
  20. F.lux is supposed to be the business... But I can't install it at work. Which is a big chunk of the time I'm in front of a computer. May finally bite the bullet and buy some. They're ~£40 on Amazon [and randomly in the women's section even though they're unisex]
  21. I'm gonna have to start giving you the cold shoulder... You're being deliberately incendiary, now.
  22. I know you think you're having Olaf... But there's snow chance you're getting away with that joke.
×
×
  • Create New...