Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

caffrey

Members
  • Posts

    4,763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by caffrey

  1. Watching the Fall on netflix as I've never seen it before Just got to season 3 episode 1 and throughout that episode I was bombarded with medical terminology and acronyms - is this what we sound like to non IT people ? Also was Jamie Dornan contractually obliged to get his top off every single episode ?
  2. I do an update task sequence in MDT, I then have a login that autoruns the litetouch vbs file with a few command line options so all I need to do is log in and leave. The wim is modified before importing into MDT
  3. Could it be *cough*net*cough*sweep*cough*er ?
  4. Same here, I assume it'll be fine - it didn't show the school name
  5. It would, but maybe block meets that were created a set date ago ? And if there is any issues remove them from the blocklist
  6. Thinking out loud is there some way of listing all meets on a domain (I've not looked) ? If so put them in a blocklist on the filter ?
  7. First time I've put my foot down today. All the kids in the hall waiting for testing and majority can't get on the wifi - I said we're not helping until they are all tested
  8. Not sure what the retention is, I can't go far back either
  9. Yup, Reports, audit log, admin https://admin.google.com/ac/reporting/audit/admin Ours show there
  10. I think it's just down to seeing something you're just not used to seeing - it seems so futuristic . Just needs an epstein drive now
  11. Looks like cgi, like something from the expanse
  12. Yep bank software here, and tponline I believe still needs it
  13. The way I do it here, is have a couple of public IPs and two gateways Gateway 1 is filtered, Gateway 2 is unfiltered (Albiet Pihole DNS) routed on a unifi USG Give a pc a static IP and gateway 2 = bypass filter
  14. Perfect thank you
  15. Oh I've personally invested a lot of my own time and materials to make things safe for buttons and no cost to the school - I never get appreciated for it though Here's one of my projector installs, offcut of 25mm ply (from home) cut (at home) painted (at home) Don't know why I do it tbh. If I jerry rig, I jerry rig properly
  16. I'm reckoning a really expensive meet setup someone has at home
  17. Pics would be nice if it's no problem. I've just noticed the rallys have a ceiling mount kit
  18. Totally agree, but jerry rigging is par for the norm for most schools - - - Updated - - - I guess to demo cooking to a screen for pupils sat down
  19. I'm going to need a better understanding of what they actually need I think, webcam on a stick is exactly what I'm thinking but they mentioned overhead Can that logitech PTZ be mounted on the ceiling ?
  20. I have no idea, I was just given instructions to find a overhead visualiser Doesn't appear to be many out there - It'll end up just being a hue...
  21. Cheers, wow they are cheap.... I guess it's a 25 quid Chinese webcam attached with string then I'm not entirely sure of the needs as usual I get kept out of the loop till they need something...
  22. Is there such thing a an overhead ceiling mounted visualiser ? I've been asked to source one for a F&N makeover project. If not it'll have to be a desk mounted one
  23. @Sonic007 you could rustle up a quick smtp server ? https://support.google.com/a/answer/176600?hl=en#zippy=%2Cuse-the-gmail-smtp-server
  24. It's why I left it Do you have a single label domain name by chance ? We do which is what I've always put it down to.
×
×
  • Create New...