-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Nice one, the rest will be a doddle
-
Are the plumbs level?
-
For any footy followers :- west ham united = the new stadium
-
Louisa Lytton injured a hand and tore a ligament in her thumb.
-
His Janet & John stories were priceless. A very poignant journey to work this morning with all of the clips being played by Chris Evans. He was a genius amongst broadcasters and will be sadly missed.
-
I'm exactly the same
-
Don't mention the war!
-
Having had 2 Westies I can sympathise with that one.
-
There is something quite irresistible about the mischievous look on a terrier's face.
-
Once you've finished the Couch to 5K, you might want to have a look at the Bridge to 10k program.
-
This is Jack, my 14 year old Westie! As you can see, Jack has a hard life! Unfortunately, he's with my ex so I don't get to see him much now
-
I was at my ex wife's place at the weekend clearing some stuff out of the loft and I came across my old teddy bear from when I was a nipper. I thought it had been lost years ago so I was delighted when I found it Like me, it's in quite good nick for 57.
-
Likewise
-
We have radiators in the office but I don't think we've ever had them on in the 8 years I've been here. It's a pleasant 22 degrees in here, with 4 people, associated PCs and two comms cabs, we never need heating. Mind you, I tend to just have a short sleeved shirt all year round anyway and even when I'm in the chilliest part of the school where others are moaning, I rarely feel the cold.
-
It was but I do like a quick swig of de-icer before I leave the house, especially as I've run out of brasso.
-
A light application of de-icer this morning and I was off on my way. It was cold but then it's January, it's supposed to be cold/frosty/snowy.
-
What's important about this program is that you follow the directions and don't go too mad. Walk when you're told to walk and then jog steadily during the running bits. In the early stages, you may well find yourself going off fairly quickly during the running sections but as you progress through the weeks you'll find that you settle on a pace. Just run at a rate that feels comfortable and you'll be fine, don't worry too much about GPS data and MPHs, there'll be plenty of time for that once you've completed week 9.
-
When I moved here 8 years ago the cabs were all over the place (I even had two cabs side by side, one with patch panels and one with switches and a whole mess of spaghetti running between the two, others had just had cables patched in and left as they were plugged in. I moved the switches and PPs so they were in the same cabs and tidied up the cables. Here's the before and after pics.
-
Adobe Package Won't Install on 64 Bit
HarryMonkey replied to keyboards's topic in Educational Software
Is this the RM produced package? If so, we have this for Adobe CS5 and it has been produced to work only on 32bit machines, we have had to install it manually from the Adobe media on the handful of 64 bit machines that we have. -
Nice one @eyetea, stick at it and you'll soon be doing sub 30 minute 5ks.
-
Ouch!! good luck with that Iain!
-
Last year, I went by Jubilee line and then used the cable car to get across the river and then just a pleasant walk to the ExCel centre, no packed tubes either way. There can be few things in life that are worse than driving to/through London.
