-
Posts
2,543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ICT_GUY
-
In the new staff census we have to provide details on religion. I am torn between putting down church of the Giant Spaghetti Monster, or writing a long passage on why it is extremely dangerous for local governments to keep records on such things, culminating with a reference to ethnic cleansing and the holocaust. Promotion through DCC is not likely to feature in my immediate future.
-
Synergy. I-anything. Any number of buzz words that end up defeating communication. Empower. The list goes on.
-
I loved thunder cats. By the power of Jaga... Sword of Omens, come to my hand. I, Lion-O, Lord of the Thundercats, command it!
-
Cool, quick added question, where did you get the software from? Civica only supply the licences, said about downloading the software. I could try a warez site
-
GHOST SOLUTION SUITE 2.5 is what I have been given a quote for, and I am very unsure if its the right thing I am ordering. I want the same type of functionality as the Ghost cast server of old, also their is no media. Its from civica. Little help, plz.
-
We are on a similar deal with rioch, it works well, quality is great and the stuff produced by the kids looks awesome. I have however had issues with the printer drivers, minior issues like landscape no being selectable (or rather you can select it but it defaults back to portrait unless you set it through xp's printer config in control pannel).
-
You mean his first wife?
-
My whole network is switched off for any holiday over 1 week. Sometimes DHCP can throw a fir, but usually its ok.
-
I spent ysterday listening to the rolling stones. I will not comment on the fact they seem to like grown up women for fear of ofending someone and getting negative rep
-
The power button has been pressed whilst the computer is asleep.
-
Its the Devils own cackware.
-
But I gave you a +rep so its all good. Besides I thought it was funny as hell, even texted it to most of my friends.
-
Tell him about a new set of batteries after you listen two an album or two.
-
Dual layer / single layer? DVD drives are the cheapest bit of kit in a typical system and the most prone to failure.
-
Drilling is a last resort., no really. You could try a soldering iron on the head, it will free them up the heat will be similar to drilling.
-
So was OJ. Both obviously not guilty of anything, oh wait...
-
Budget of up to £800 would love to have braodcast quality, not going to happen though. Needed asap and the footage will be broadcast. eek,
-
Jml is for heads that won't take a normal bit, not a broken screw. The correct way to remove a broken screw is thus. Drill it out with a drill bit that is smaller than the threads of the screw. Buy the correct sized screw extractor that will fit the hole you drilled and use it to remove the screw. Gentle heat might help if its metal to metal. This is likely to be a horrible job on a small screw that's been in their a while. I would personally go in from the side that you put the Ariel in and use a dremel to grind the screw flush, attach the Ariel, use stud lock (not thread lock) to permanently fix the Ariel to the base.
-
Then knocked back, now did the host file hack which seems to be working.
-
UPDATE UK BT Broadband ISP Customers Blocked from Rapidshare − ISPreview UK Yes its official, and its not being done at the bt brick end. Though I just managed to get straight in there.
-
Wow, that actually worked, a constant head ache gone at last. W00HOO!
-
I pay through the *** for a fast internet connection, on top of this I pay more to use rapidshare. OBeing intentionally blocked from using a paid for service is just unacceptable.
-
I was starting to think it might be an issue with the BT home hub, I have never really liked it but I do like the second line and cheaper international calls. I am off to unplug the router.
-
Tracing route to rapidshare.com [195.122.131.16] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 43 ms 99 ms 99 ms BThomehub.home [192.168.1.254] 2 333 ms 270 ms 219 ms 217.32.141.0 3 246 ms 259 ms 473 ms 217.32.140.206 4 457 ms 550 ms 704 ms 213.120.161.34 5 351 ms 353 ms 374 ms 217.41.222.21 6 436 ms 419 ms 344 ms 217.41.222.178 7 664 ms 331 ms 253 ms 217.41.222.113 8 488 ms 647 ms 790 ms core1-ge4-0-0.birmingham.ukcore.bt.net [217.32.1 70.65] 9 485 ms 347 ms 193 ms 62.172.103.82 10 368 ms 185 ms 44 ms vhsaccess1-pos7-0.ealing.fixed.bt.net [194.72.9. 198] 11 64 ms 73 ms 127 ms transit1-pos2-1.ealing.ukcore.bt.net [194.72.9.2 ] 12 170 ms 245 ms 231 ms t2c1-ge13-0-0.uk-eal.eu.bt.net [166.49.168.21] 13 204 ms 319 ms 261 ms t2c2-p7-2.uk-eal.eu.bt.net [166.49.237.90] 14 298 ms 90 ms 66 ms 195.50.91.161 15 427 ms 380 ms 255 ms ae-31-53.ebr1.London2.Level3.net [4.68.117.94] 16 164 ms 185 ms 176 ms ae-41-41.ebr1.London1.Level3.net [4.69.141.189] 17 349 ms 280 ms 307 ms ae-100-100.ebr2.London1.Level3.net [4.69.141.166 ] 18 192 ms 137 ms 85 ms ae-2-2.ebr2.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.132.134] 19 309 ms 277 ms 303 ms ae-1-100.ebr1.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.141.16 9] 20 435 ms 345 ms 310 ms ae-2-2.ebr2.Dusseldorf1.Level3.net [4.69.133.90] 21 215 ms 215 ms 221 ms ae-1-100.ebr1.Dusseldorf1.Level3.net [4.69.141.1 49] 22 409 ms 339 ms 357 ms ae-1-100.ebr1.Dusseldorf1.Level3.net [4.69.141.1 49] 23 398 ms 320 ms 256 ms ae-2-2.ebr2.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.132.138] 24 326 ms 324 ms 342 ms ae-31-89.car1.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.68.23.131 ] 25 216 ms 170 ms 186 ms ae-31-89.car1.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.68.23.131 ] 26 220 ms 245 ms 324 ms rapidshare.com [195.122.131.16]
