Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. I have my nice new e71 I am just about to cancel the wifes phone too.
  2. upgrade n71 500mins unlimited txts and internet £29 per month online, same deal is £25 per month. plus £50 fee which is cheaper. In town They do the same deal without the fee. I now have my pac code. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my n95 (worth £100) a better deal and its only cost me £20 to cancel the contract (10 moths left) w00t!
  3. now they are giving me the upgrade option.
  4. Well as I said, the new contracts have unlimited internet, email, texts ect. That will save me approx £10 a month minimum, though I will probably kick the bum out of the free texts.
  5. Got to phone tomorrow, very little in the way of argument.
  6. !0 minutes in and offered £30 straight away. Hmmmn sounds like a good lead.
  7. We have 4 that still work after 4 years (older versions)
  8. Sounds like a no go then.
  9. 3 Like Home - 3 squirm as customers cancel contracts | BitterWallet
  10. I am up for trying this, still have another 9 months to go, I am paying £25 for 500 mins 100 texts. They are doing the n71 with unlimited txts & internet & 300 mins for £20. So I will let you know.
  11. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/hardware/35507-canon-a470.html
  12. See my canon a470 thread, cant beat them with any similar priced camera. AVI video and super macro, normals pics are ace.
  13. ICT_GUY

    Dr Pepper

    But the cans are covered inside with a thin plastic coating I reckon it might be due to thermal conductivity. Glass and metal cans will feel colder than a plastic bottle.
  14. ICT_GUY

    Dr Pepper

    There are different versions. The Uk version uses cane sugar, the USA uses corn syrup, it tastes completely different.
  15. ICT_GUY

    Dr Pepper

    I have an active imagination, so the Dr Pepper slogan usually brings on a panic attack.
  16. I have no faith in politicians, or the wisdom in collective ignorance. As far as I know we have a choice here of the three main parties, but I have only seen the Lib Dem candidate in person who seems really nice. I'm sure some of the less savoury parties would do well round here at the moment if they were not such muppets. They would probably do well simply because they have strong convictions and at least have some basic beliefs other than he current headless chicken parties who base policy on what unelected hacks in the media currently report as our current level of outrage. I am sick to death of stupid laws, the erosion of basic freedoms and unwarranted intrusions into my privacy. I don't think I could ever bring myself to vote Labour again, Tories are not even slightly right wing. Lib Dems are a bit of a Lame duck (couldn't even tell you who their leader is). If only there was a right wing party on the lines of what the French have. A party who are not scared to upset the liberal media. oh hum
  17. File Shredder Empty space shred, one pass FTW, DOD will take days. Its free too. do this after you have deleted every last trace of stuff you want to loose. Run CCleaner too before you wipe the clear space.
  18. I had to share this, I found this whilst taking the old suite to pieces. http://www.wykeregisjun.co.uk/instructions.JPG Select Slide High light word Bla Bla do something else and then press a button and then press another button then click on a thing and there you go. If only all instructions were so clear.
  19. Thanks for the replies. I shall try out the free stuff, which will great if the end project looks good.
  20. I am looking to buy some DVD authoring software. It is for me to use for school and needs to be able to take .wmv and convert it into a dvd to play on standard DVD players. Nice menus and options would be nice. I would consider paying up to £100 since we will get our moneys worth out of it. I am also looking at getting sony vagas, as a video editing suite for me to use at school unless anyone knows of something similar that is better. All import greatly appreciated.
  21. Nice + some more characters
  22. ICT_GUY

    Star Trek

    But its what the franchise desperately needed. We can have a whole new set of series, at least I hope so.
  23. ICT_GUY

    Star Trek

    No warp core = No warp ability, since they were at full warp just to stay still, ejecting the warp core would be pretty bad? Also we shall ignore the [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation]time dilation[/ame] issues with being that close to a singularity as well. Final action sequence poll (SPOILER) - The Official Star Trek Movie Forum
  24. ICT_GUY

    Star Trek

    Went to see the new Film last night, never seen a film like it. Its just perfect. No one spoke through the film, no one got up to use the loo. Rapt attention from everyone, Special effects enhanced the film but were not the film if that makes sense. They were certainly the best I had ever seen but not over done. I have nothing bad to say about the cast, Cant wait to see the next one.
  25. Well done, she a pretty girl all right.
×
×
  • Create New...